Sunday, August 17, 2008

Somedays (continued...)

There is a little confusion downstairs right now.
I'm upstairs, safe, but hiding.
First you must know that there are three (famous) squirrels in our backyard. There are probably more of them, we just recognize three of them. Matthew named the biggest one with white spot all over it Stoner. Esther named the middle one with a long tail and white chest Princess. I named the tiniest one that always gets picked on Fifi. They all sound like the person who named them, right? But now Matthew thinks that he can re-name them all. Princess's new name will be Rocky, and Fifi's will be some odd name like Teryous that I can't pronounce.
Arrgh.
Today, I taught the Sunday School Lesson. My class was so awful that we didn't even get through the first tab. It was those boys...
I am so excited for school tomorrow. We are going to my Grandparent's house for a fashion show and dinner. Tonight, I'll set my alarm and put my clothes out early. My Mom's driving me in the morning. It's an A Day...
Who wants to hear about my birthday plans? Since it'll be on a Tuesday, my Dad can't come to dinner, so I have invited him to a special breakfast, just the two of us. We'll probably go to Kneaders or something. I thought that would be pretty cool. Then I'll go to school. When I come home, I'll do homework, play a bit, practice piano, grab a snack- stuff like that. I haven't decided what dinner will be yet, but it'll be good. Dessert will be a cherry cobbler, and if Esther accepts my favor, homemade ice cream. I'm thinking I'll invite over extended family for that. I'll probably have a friend party, too.
I'm excited for Back-to-school shopping. It is the best day of the year, and I want to go to this place where you can have rattlesnake meat and stuff if you ask for it. You bet I will.
The Quote of Today has gotten a bit famous. Janessa uses my quotes all the time. Today it's just my favorite Article of Faith, though. Hopefully you'll recognize it. I quoted it all from memory. I'll have you know that all my quotes are from memory.
Ta-ta for now...

Quote of Today: We believe in the literal gathering of Israel and in the restoration of the ten tribes. That Zion, the new Jerusalem, will be built upon the American continent. That Christ will reign personally upon the Earth and that the Earth will be renewed and receive its paradisaical glory.

0 comments: