Thursday, August 7, 2008

Summer Camp

I seem to always work on my blog while watching a show. I'm watching Star Wars right now.
Today was the very last summer camp. We did a mission because the theme is EJ Detective Agency. I was up until 3 in the morning making t-shirts for it, and I felt so bad because my family stayed up helping me- my Dad, who hadn't gone to sleep until 3 the night before, my Aunt Karen, who was sick, and my Mom, who does everything for me. I love them all sooooo much.
I decided it would be nice if I made an EJ T-shirt for Lizzy and Emily (I hereby dub them lifesavers), and it was so late and I was so tired that Lizzy's shirt was made upside down on accident. I feel so bad, but she didn't mind so much. I'm sorry, Lizzy. I love you!
Summer camp is over! We just have our Super Summer Late Night tomorrow and it's be over for another year. Hooray!

Quote of Today: Happy days.

4 comments:

Adam said...

lizzie love your Blog I olso love your songs love you by

Adam said...

awesome blog! thank you for helping me with my blog - I like your songs on your blog. I'll miss you! Love you, Adam

Adam said...

lizzie how do you put a post onto my blog.

thanks bye adam

Lizzie said...

Hey, Adam!
When you log in, you'll see a place that tells about your blog and Audrey's blog. Press the button that says, "New Post". I think you can figure everything else out. Thanks for asking!
Love,
Lizzie