Saturday, August 16, 2008

Somedays

"Somedays are Sundays when on Sundays we have Sundaes and Somedays we have regular ice cream," one old man once said. It's true. Today is a Sunday. How are you celebrating? I'm going to my grandparent's house.
Seven Peaks was great. I bought a large bowl of french fries for my family and they said, "We love this! Go back to the store which is all the way at the other side of the Park and get us three more large bowls of fries and four sodas and a ton of fry sauce That nobody except my Mom likes (bless her dear heart). When they gave me everything I totally freaked out. I couldn't carry all that! It was at that exact moment of my desperate need, I saw an old friend, Sadie, who saved me.
After that, we (Sadie and I), ran around like some freaks that are dying in a pool of lemon juice. It was pretty fun. We got stuck on the toilet bowl ride and we ran around hugging random lifegaurds that weren't smiling (all girls, of course), we went down the Cave In an awful lot, blah, blah, blah. Afterwards we went to her house for a couple of hours with pizza and Penelope. It was a lot of fun.
Yesterday, Mom and I went shopping for school supplies. We got two binders- a cute pink one for A-Days and a cute blue one for B-Days, we grabbed some stuff for my locker, pens, pencils, a cute planner, some folders, lead, jeans, personal stuff, ect. ect. We also went to Barrbicoa and ate a yummy lunch and picked up some some books for Esther. I had soooo much fun with my Mom. That is the best day of the year- back to school clothes shopping.
I would like to thank my many fans out there who read my blog- Mom, Adam, Esther, Daryl, Janessa... If I've missed you, you're going to have to tell me because I am at a great loss.
I always keep my promises- here's a quote from Matthew.

Quote of Today: America is where we take off our shirts and sing songs!

0 comments: