Friday, August 1, 2008

Good Morning!

Okay, I know this sounds so dumb. It is dumb.
Somebody flagged my blog.
Flagging a blog should not be taken lightly. If you feel uncomfortable with the things you are reading on a blog, or thing somebody has said inappropriate things, you flag it. If you flagged my blog, please tell me what I said that offended you, because I found nothing wrong with it. I miss blogging, so I've made this new one. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you may visit my old blog, 99luvbugs.blogspot.com. It's really cute!
Oh, well.
This summer: I've started voice lessons, I took an acting class and fell in love with it (but it's over now), I'm still doing piano, I went to Cyrano de Bergerac with my parents when we visited our family cabin, we went to Stadium of Fire, we visited Washington, I went to Girls Camp, yesterday was my Daddy's birthday, my cousins are coming over today, and I'm in a happy mood!
More later...

Quote of Today: Ordinary teens have remote control. Extraordinary teens have self-control.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lizzie you didn't pot my quote on

you know
i know it's a sad world i just laugh to pretend it's not:(