Sunday, August 3, 2008

Poetry

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
It'll be a crazy week,
Is yours busy, too?
My family is over,
My cousins Adam,
Audrey, and Claire,
EJ will be wild,
With 30 kids to spare!
I've written a piano piece,
And played it for a crowd,
I got some compliments,
Thought I thought it was loud.
My aunt has been married,
My second cousin's been blessed,
I've made a new blog,
And all of the rest!
Breaking Dawn has been discovered,
Though I cannot take a peek,
I’m eating M&M’s,
Though I need to get some sleep!

I'm sorry about my sudden outburst in poetry. As you can tell though, I'm busy lately. Actually, I've been busy all summer long. I haven't stopped long enough to get bored. Next week, however, will be very boring. I have absolutely nothing. It's not everyday I use that word.
Yesterday I went to my Dad's company party- Omniture. It is so sweet! They had a rock-paper-scissors contest. A little six year old won and got a $5,000 trip to wherever in the world she wanted to go. She said she wanted to go to Mexico. They also had a ton of cool rides and prizes and giveaways and things. Sorry for the run-on. Later!

Quote of Today: I believe.

0 comments: