Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Home Alone 4: Boredom

Yesterday, I spent awhile helping Esther make a blog. I had her create a post while I surprised her by finding her a pyzam background, a music playlist, my Dad's YouTube video, and edited her profile. I thought everything I got for her reminded me of her. Does that make any sense?!?
Anyways, it's 22dancers.blogspot.com. Kinda like mine, except it expresses her and not... me.
You also need to visit my cousin Adam's blog, awesomeadam.blogspot.com. It's very neat.
I'm the main character in Home Alone 4: Boredom right now. My family left me alone for two hours while they go to the movie theatre and I make sure I'm on time for my music lesson. As much fun as it sounds, I'd rather be going to that movie (which is TMNT).
I"M DYING WITHOUT MY CUP-O-NOODLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Normally, when I'm home alone, I eat cup-o-noodles. It cheers me up. But we're all out. :`( Speaking of things I want, but can't have- my Mom says she's changed her mind about Twilight. I can't read it anymore. I guess things are better that way, though. I already know all the endings, right guys?
The Quote of Today is from the sad-looking Goldfish bowl I'm eating out of right now. It's very pathetic...

Quote of Today: Help Finn through the maze so he can play with his friends!

0 comments: