Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Home Alone 4: Boredom (continued...)

Good afternoon!
Voice lessons went good. Brother Babbage is so awesome!
If you had taken my advice to view Esther's blog, you would know where I probably am right now. I'm not going to tell you- how about you figure out for yourself! "It's too much," you say. "Too hard and takes so much effort that I don't have!" Well, I've taken the liberty of putting Esther's blog link on the sidebar -->
Check. It. Out. Now.
I'm watching Spirit right now. I've caught three mistakes already, and I'm at the part where Spirit is Being born. Seriously. You guys trust me, right?
After this, we're going to my Dad's school dinner. I'm starved, because my Cup-o-Noodles is all out. But you already knew that, right? Right.
I'm tired.
I'm thinking what chocolate must feel thinking when it's melting. "What's next?" Nothing, that's what. More of Spirit, that's what.
I'm dead.
I got the Quote of Today from this green flashy sign by a white door.

Quote of Today: EXIT

0 comments: