Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Lucky Number








CEDAR HILLS, UT- Crisis is in the air... and the big question is theater or theatre? The world is dying to know. I personally prefer the term theatre. It gives the subject a certain flourish. Theater. Theatre. Theatre. Theatre. Theatre. Theatre. It's easier to type, too. The "t" and the "r" and the "e" are all in order. tre tre. Theatre is much better. Vote now! --> Now that that's all decided, my dear fans, I must give you a firm update of what is happening in the life of Lizzie. First of all, I have discovered the Blog Visitor Counter. It is purple and cute. It is probably a million visit counts behind schedule because I got it a little late (right?), but I like it.
The sunset outside right now is just gorgeous. If I described it thoroughly, I would be up all night, but I'll do my best. It closely resembles a fruit smoothie, with a blood red at the bottom that moves between a orange creamcicle, a dandelion shade, a mint green, a distressed aqua, and a massive extent of blue- just blue for ages on. It never seems to stop sinking, sinking until the blueness catches up with it and swallows it up and it all becomes blue.
Blue. Pure blueness.
Did I do pretty good?
Of course I did. This is Lizzie we're talking about.
I just got back from babysitting the cutest family in my grandparent's ward. One was named Matthew, he acted the same, and he was about five. Weird.
He was very cute, too.
Tomorrow I got to Seven Peaks with my family tomorrow. "I'm so exciting," as Matthew (my brother Matthew) would say.
I love him. I should quote him sometime.
My birthday is coming up. September ninth! Okay people, you ready for this?
My lucky number is nine because my birthday is 9/9/95, because my name has nine letters in it, because I will be in ninth grade in a year, because I am the ninth girl cousin in my family, because I live in the ninth house on my street, because I have had nine blogs, because my fortune cookies always say it, and because this blog entree has had "becauses" in it. And now you're probably counting. I already did- nine times. In celebration, I shall point out nine amazing wonders in this world God has given us. Sorry about the spacing- I wanted it to be well blocked, but nine pictures is more than blogger could handle.

Quote of Today: When I was younger, I used to remember everything. Even the things that hadn't even happened.

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

I also just got nine pencils for school. They're adorable!

Janessa said...

I think Theater. sorry, the poll closed.

Lizzie said...

Well, let's see if you can debate it well enough. State your reasons. I've stated mine.