Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween!

Greetings, my many fans! They number to almost 500 visits! That's a lot!
So. I'm at school right now, so all of these pictures I don't have right now will be there shortly.
Matthew has a loose tooth, due to a fight between cousins. It is now wiggly to the point where he can push it back and you can see the gum underneath. Ew. I remember when I lost all of my teeth. I pulled eight of them out, one of them I swallowed. Losing my teeth was never an accident.
Cornbelly's as great. The corn maze was... fun... and long.
Physical Therapy has been moved from after school to before (and during) school. Yippee!
2nd term! Last term I had a 3.92 GPA. All A's and one B+, due to a test that was taken during the crash. :(
Sonatina Festival! Stay tuned, my piano competition is coming up. I'm playing Rondo Alla Turka, by Mozart. I'm in the advanced division this year, so this could get competitive!
Halloween was... mimeiful.
I was a mime! Pictures soon to come. Janessa was a hippie, so together we were peace and quiet. Ummmm... I mean, our costumes were peace and quiet. I never said I would be quiet.
I woke up ear ly in the morning for Therapy. I missed first period and half of second period, because after I was picked up from therapy, I went with my mom to Deerfeild to see the costume parade. Esther and Monterey were so cute! Esther was a Japanese teal dragon thing, and Monterey was one of those blow-up sumo wrestlers. It was pretty funny...
Remember sixth grade, when we had to do that? It was torture! That's why I felt so bad when I saw Matthew. He looked so uncomfortable!
School was a B-day, so that made things really great, and then we went to Omniture.
You've heard of Omniture, right?
Right.
Money.
Money!
MONEY!!!
SPEND SPEND SPEND!!!
Yeah. My Dad's department did their place as an enchanted forest. It looked so realistic!
Oh, did I mention the candy? The prizes? The people that knew me, but I didn't know them?
Yeah. Then I went to a Halloween party at Lizzy's. Janessa, Sadie B., Lizzy, and I were there. There was also, like, seven other girls there that I didn't know, but at one point or another during the night, they came up to me and said, "You're cool. Wanna be best friends?" I'm everybody's best friend. Sure! We did a scavenger hunt, a mummy wrap, and had food. This was the bomb of a party!
Overall, I had a great Hallowee. Thanks to everybody who made it special!
I now have two pet fish. At the begginging of this week, I had Tango and Beaker, but Mom killed them within eight hours. Now I have Zangie and Ribbons. Pictures coming soon...
See ya!

Quote of Today: An oncoming smile confuses a frown.

0 comments: