Monday, November 3, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday

So.
Most of my posts start that way, don't they? They do! I always say, "So." That's always my first paragraph. Well, most of the time.
I just came home from piano, where Tara and I discussed my upcoming recitals and competitions. I am going to participate in the Sonatina Festival (competition), the Christmas Recital (recital), the Nineteenth Century Recital (recital), and the Baroque Festival (competition).
Anyways, I'm coming home and I see Cameron, David, Steven, and Daniel with their bikes at the first bus stop. At first, I thought What are they doing?
Girls, when you put one plus one together, it makes two. These are boys with their bikes. At a huge dip. They were at the top of the dip. And they were laughing. My second response was, They are going to kill each other! My third (and final) response was, Mom! Turn around! I want to see this!
I think they saw me laughing, though, because they never did it. They read my mind and turned to go home.
Just thought it was a fun little story of what happened to me today.
Reflections is coming up! I'm entering Tidbits. Except it will be called Silver Lining, as the topic is "Wow!" Tidbits really doesn't say "Wow!" to me.
Signing out! It's family night and we're going to Chili's with the pepper instead of the apostrophe!
The Quote of Today is getting to be very popular. Today, there are two quotes because I don't want to forget them. The first is from Robert Bloch, the second is from our own Bryce Johnson.

Quote of Today: The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.

2nd Quote of Today: Class clowns are more successful in life.

0 comments: