Tuesday, November 4, 2008

To Be or Not to Be...

I'm scared.
1) Matthew's doing this hissing thing.
2) Obama or McCain?
I vote neither. They both could be better. If it were me, I'd write in Mitt Romney. But that's just me.
So.
Four days until the Sonatina Festival!
Today Kyra and I dragged Emily and David to the second stop, where we barely made the bus.
Matthew's tooth is still hanging on.
We now have 500 visits to my blog! Thanks, you guys (high-five)!
Sorry this post was so small. I have nothing to say. I'll give you an extra-long Halloween Quote of Today to make up for it.
Hasta luego!

Quote of Today: Every Halloween when the kids come home, dump all of the candy into the "hand-out bowl." Everybody will come to your house when they see that when you were giving out junk, you're now giving out the King Sized. An extra bonus; now you don't need to pay for the cavities to be filled!

0 comments: