Friday, November 14, 2008

Par-Tay!

So.
This post is called "Par-Tay," but every time I put that into writing, everybody thinks I'm speaking French or something. I'm not, it's just a cool (and you know how I am, so cool) way to say party.
Today was a Friday, though I didn't realize that until fourth period, Speech and Debate. We are now doing a debate on whether the average American home should be allowed to carry guns or not. Pretty much, should Gun Control buckle down on its policies, or stay the same way? We have to support both sides, so no, I'm not going to say what side I'm on.
I just got done watching Ballet Shoes. That is the sweetest book, and a really good movie. They did a good job with it. There was a lot of crying, though.
I turned in Tidbits today to the Reflections program! Just another thing off my chest...
I would now like to address the people who thought it was funny to throw Captain Crunch at me (boys. Namely: Logan, Cameron, and Tyson) on the bus the other day. I had PE first period, and you don't know how many Captain Church pieces fell out of my shirt! Not funny, Mrs. Bitton and the bus driver both got so mad!
Tomorrow Cole and I are doing baptisms with the help of my dad. Aunt Jennifer found family names, which I think is so cool.
We may have to postpone that biking trip (again), Jessi. Sorry! Maybe next time!
I need a prompt for these things called posts. I use topics so fast. I need a new one.
Anyways, time for bed!
The Quote of Today is pretty funny. I dedicate this one to you, Kyra!
Buenos noches!

Quote of Today: Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the quote.

Unknown said...

This is Janessa, not A.J. I forgot to log out of his account.. Mabey I should do a little re-arranging.(blog, email) Muahahahaha! I feel evil!