Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Brace Yourself for the Most Random Post Ever...

Sorry, the last post was a little short.
So.
Today was an awesome B day, Kyra came over to my house to hang out (meaning, eat chocolate, play Skip-Bo, and chat), it's Tuesday, I saw Katie, Jessi's IMing me, this blog looks holidalicious, and we have new music. Overall, this has been an awesome day.
Right?
Right.
On Saturday, on the way to the Sonatina Festival, my Mom was given a ticket by Mr. McNaughton (yes, my English teacher's husband). We were late.
I didn't win my competition, but I think I did pretty good.
Other than that, I'm doing pretty good!
My favoritest song down there is My Christmas List. You really should listen to it.
I know that 24 isn't a Christmas song, but you guys, my fans, demanded otherwise. If you like it so much, buy it on iTunes! For only 99 cents!
Oh, great.
Now I sound like a television add.
On a better note, I counted 16 smiles on the bus!
The Quote of Today is pretty self explanatory.
Hasta Luego!

Quote of Today: We elves like to stick to the four main food groups; candy, candy canes, candy corn, and syrup.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Lizzie, I love your blog and all your random thoughts. And I love the fact that you count all the smiles on the bus. Could there be a happier, more spirited 13 year old on the face of the earth? I think not! Love you, Lizzie!

Lizzie said...

Thank you so much! Our record for smiles is 26, but I think that's more than it really was. See, we said that if somebody is smiling because they're doing something bad it should be timesed by two. Tyson, Logan, (who tried to convince me that there was such thing as a C day at school and I was so annoyed that I asked the front office if there really was and they said no) this kid named Adam from my math class, and this kid that I don't know the name of was timesed by two. Ha, ha...
Love you too!
Lizzie