Friday, October 10, 2008

Not Much To Say

I woke up to Sister Howell's hug. I hugged you back, Sister Howell! I appreciate your concern, and I want you to know I'm fine.
So, who missed me at school yesterday and today?
Don't answer that- I already know the answer. EVERYBODY!!!
So, who missed me the most at school yesterday and today?
I don't have more to say than what I said yesterday. Pain. Stiff. Bored. Blah. Blah. Blah.
I had to sleep with my neck brace on last night because it hurt so bad.
I changed my blog a bit. I hope you like it.
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT: We now have over 245 views (last I checked). Thank you so much, my wonderful, beautiful viewers and fans.
Pictures of Wednesday night are soon to come, so be on the lookout for something ugly.
New Poll!!! Check it out and vote!
I'm almost positive I'm gonna be at church on Sunday and at school on Monday (though I will be checked out for a doctor's appointment and a physical therapist recommendation). But it walk around hunched over and wincing with every painful step and screaming out when I have to look anywhere but straight.
I need people to tell me your favorite songs so I can put them on here. Leave a comment and leave in a song or two in there somewhere.
I have a bunch of toothaches. I think I clenched my teeth down when we were hit.
Ciao!
Lizzie

Quote of Today: I've learned that if you read something that's intelligible gibberish, it was probably written by a lawyer. -Age 48

0 comments: