Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday

I'm watching Nancy Drew right now. Anyways...
Today:
We went to the Witches Weekend thing at Gardener Village. We did a witch scavenger hunt. We had to find a frequent flying witch, a witch sailing in a boat, a witch on a bike, a witch sitting on a bench that wanted a hug, a hula hooper witch, a handcart witch, a chocolate loving witch, a witch on her cell phone, a cooking witch that wanted a kiss, three dancing witches, a really bad driver witch, a witch scared by a mouse, a witch who loves bugs, on and on. We had to find all of those before we could get a cookie. For those who were 12 and under. And yet I (being the charitable person I am) filled out Matthew's sheet so that he could get a cookie and I could not.
We walked around and saw all of the cute decorations and had a blast. Then we went to lunch.
At one point, before we had collected our cookies, we were on a bridge and Esther dropped her form into the river's edge where the reeds lie. Quaid (my cousin who was with us) ran to get it, couldn't reach, and so I stepped in. Everybody said, "No! Cole's about to come back from the candy shop. He can get it."
No way.
You guys know me- there is no way I am going to have a guy come in and do something I was already doing. When they said, "Don't do it, someone else is coming," I just do my work faster. That paper was pulled out before Cole could ask what was going on.
Cole had gotten us some great green rock candy sticks. Yum. Thanks, Cole!
Monday we're meeting up with these guys again to go to Cornbelly's for the David Archuleta (listen to his song, Crush. Gotta love it) shaped corn maze and other fun games.
Hasta luego!

Quote of Today: Hi. I think the principal wants to yell at me or something. How are you?

0 comments: