Thursday, October 16, 2008

BYU Campus

So, last night, we went to BYU campus to do a scavenger hunt.
When I got there, everybody was doing this thing where you poke them without letting them poke you. Confused? Me too. Steven was winning. At one point, Tim fell back on the sidewalk. I heard something go, "Crack!" and I freaked out because I thought it was his head. It was his elbow, but still! Ouch! But he's a tough guy. He got up and played some more.
We hit the road. Kyra, Jessi, Bailey and I piled into Sister Hansen's car. I sat on my side of the car.
We got to the campus (it took awhile- we got a little lost) and hung out for awhile. I was laughing with some friends when my hat (bad hair day. This is when I need Janessa) was snatched off of my head. I turned around, and Tyson had showed up. I got the hat back, put my hands on my head, and swore to never move them. At one point, I did, and it was snatched again. Tyson, Cameron, and Steven played keepaway for a little while, until I (eventually) got it back. Then I played "It's my bench" with some people. I don't think I ever won; people would just sit on me.
When we got started, my group was Jessi, Cameron, Steven, Bryce, Josh, and Brother Thomas. We went to different places to get answers for questions. We got sooo lost! We eventually had A.J., a police officer, stick with us. We also left a note for Brother McKinley. We couldn't find his office, so Cameron knocked on this guys door. The guy came over and said, "What's your problem?" Grumpy...
When we got to the Creamery, everybody was already there. Steven gave this pre-rehearsed speech of where we had been. It was pretty good. We were running around the campus screaming like maniacs, and so we were arrested, until they realized this was our youth activity. It was pretty convincing!
I picked out some ice cream. On the way to drop some boys off by their car rides home, we played corners, and everybody was competitive. I was about to die!
When we dropped the boys off, we went to get a drink. Kyra wanted to go to McDonald's because she says they have the best water, but we decided on Wendy's. Sorry Kyra!
In the line, I asked the lady if I could have one little french fry. Bailey asked the same thing. She gave us the whole box for free! We ate those.
Who came up with this activity, deacons? It was a blast!
Today, I went to the physical therapist. Same stuff. This feels so much better!
This morning, after the physical therapy, Matthew, Monterey, Esther, and I all went on a bike ride along the canal- ending up all the way in PG. It was so great.
My mom just killed a huge black widow in our garage!
Jessi got a blog! Go to hunymuffin.blogspot.com!
Esther and Monterey are being so cute. They're making a lemonade stand with Kool-aide.
The Quote of Today is from... Mater! Like in Tow- Mater, but without the 'Ta!'

Quote of Today: Ya hurt your what?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a finger knife fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzie said...

Oh. Thanks!