Saturday, October 11, 2008

Meet Lola!

Lola is a monkey. Everybody be nice to her. If she gets in the way, click on the banana, and she will go and eat it. Please tell me if she is a bother and I will have her trained.
I took my neck brace off this morning because it was hurting my teeth. It was forcing them to clench. Ouch.
Janessa wants me to put pictures on my blog. I will put the pictures of the accident on here very soon, and we're getting family pictures done on November 10th.
I AM SO MAD AT MYSELF BECAUSE I MISSED NATIONAL RIBBON DAY YESTERDAY!!!
For those of you who don't know, Katie and I come up with "National Holidays" every tenth day of the month. Yesterday was national ribbon day. I totally forgot. I'm so sorry, girls! I have no idea what November 10th will be.
Okay, guess what?!? Janessa and I are going together on Halloween for our costumes. She will be peace (a hippie), and I will be quiet (a mime). I hope you all know, however, that when I say we are peace and quiet, we will not walk around being peaceful and quiet all day, in fact, we will probably be anything but. Just so you're aware...
Janessa came over for the day yesterday (Friday) and I showed her Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest and Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End because she's never seen them before. My Disney character of all time is in those movies- Jack Sparrow. He is the reason I live and watch his movies! Johnny Depp is a genius. The Quote of Today is from him because I think it is appropriate.
Hasta Luego!
Lizzie

Quote of Today: What?!? I leave you guys alone for ten minutes and the world has gone to pieces!

1 comments:

Holly said...

LOVE your monkey. I showed the kids, too. They thought it was cute. Your going to be a mime for Halloween - cool! I love Jack Sparrow, as well. Johnny Depp is my favorite actor!! Have a great day, Lizzie. Love ya, sister Howell