Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pysical Therapy

It feels sooo good! No, I'm dead serious. You. Need. To. Try. It. Seriously.
They measured me and found that it's not too bad, but it could be better. They gave me some shocks sent into my muscles, and an ultra sound. I'm not pregnant, they just use the same waves in this as they do to pregnant women. They also gave me a massage and some exercises to work on. They excused me from PE.
End of the term! Yea! I have pretty good grades. We now have a five-day weekend.
In school today, Mr. Brooks announced that we are going to write a school newspaper. I took the Teacher of the Year column and the Mona Lisa column. The Mona Lisa column was my idea. I'm just going to state the controversies of the Mona Lisa and support them. Fun, huh?
Tonight is combined Young Men's and Young Womens'. We're going to the BYU campus to do a scavenger hunt. No car crashes this time!
The Quote of Today today is from Jessi.

Quote of Today: The world is a miserable place. That's why I laugh- so I can pretend it's not a miserable place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um................no it's i know it's a sad world i just laugh to pretind it's not!

Lizzie said...

Fine!