Friday, October 17, 2008

Google Me!

Woah! I just googled myself and I'm the first three results! Okay, I googled, "Lizzie Haws Utah," "Lizzie Haws," "Lizzie Haws Cedar Hills Utah," "Cedar Hills Utah [adding any post title I've done]" and on and on. I come up at least one time at the very top of the list, whether it's for this blog or my 99luvbugs.blogspot.com one (old news).
Oh, for those of you who have only just joined us as a regular viewer, which I know is a lot of you, look at my other posts.
Today, I went to the physical therapist, then went to hike the G with my family. Well, attempted. We found a trail and hit it with enthusiasm. Then we went the wrong way, and, well, yeah, we never made it to the G.
I finally watched The Ultimate Gift. It's so good. It's kind of like Charly (the best movie in movie history), where it's kind of sad all around. But I still love it.
I've added a couple of blogs to the list on the side. They're all really great blogs, I must say. Check them all out. Now. That's an order. -->
Fun.
The Quote of Today is from Matthew:

Quote of Today: Stop! You're getting on my nerds!

2 comments:

Janessa said...

Thank you very much. I told you It was a good show.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Matthew is really funny. My little sisters aren't that cute though, but Elena calls Peter Pan, Peter man. It's really cute.