Sunday, October 12, 2008

Those Pictures I Promised...

When my parents pulled up, this is what they saw. An Emergency room. You'd probably freak out if that's what you saw.

Waiting... sigh...
Us pulling up. It seemed like forever in that ambulance!


Richard pulling me out of the ambulance on my stretcher. I'm sooo glad they didn't get a picture of my face at this point...

Getting Janessa out of the ambulance...


Janessa still getting out of the ambulance...

Oh... sad... it makes me cry all over again to see how bad we cried Wednesday night!

The power of the victims... we formed a group on that terrible night.

How you see us now- happy and cheerful.

Wasn't that great, seeing all those... beautiful... pictures (shudder)? That is a fun thing to think about. So, Janessa and I are coming back to school tomorrow. Jessi already went back on Friday (good for her- that just proves what wimps we are). My Mom is going to call my pediatrician first thing in the morning. He wants to see me and check me out before he recommends me to a physical therapist. Did you know that if you have what I have, you're supposed to put hot things on it rather than cold stuff? You put cold stuff on swelling. Sister Hickey came over yesterday (we were at Janessa's house playing on a newly acquired Xbox 360) and gave Janessa and I rice bags. You put them around your sores and they work really well. I'm blabbering again, aren't I? Anyways, back to tomorrow.

It's going to be a B day! I absolutely love B days because I have:

B1: PE. My Mom is going to send me a note because I am in no state to run around right now. I'll probably just hang out in the girl's locker room with Janessa and Jessi while we talk about our boring weekend and Mrs. Bitton sits at her desk and pretends nothing is happening.

B2: English! Mrs. McNaughton! I love B2! We are reading The Witch of Blackbird Pond, and even though I read it in fifth grade I have to read it again.

B3: MATH!!! My favorite subject!!! Mr Fiack isn't all that fantabulistic, but I still take his class. Note to self: Talk to Mr. Fiack about more (and harder) homework.

B4: Creative Writing. If you think I would pass that class up, you are terribly wrong and you don't know me at all. Mr. Brooks is brilliant, and his class is way cool. We're doing a poetry unit right now. So far I've written... I've written... well, it's a lot more than 500 lines, okay? I actually have this class (as well as my B1 class) with Jessi and Janessa. Mr. Brooks says we're some of his favorites, we just need to quiet down. I dislike very much those words!

Hasta luego!

Quote of Today: People don't care how much you know unless they know how much you care.

2 comments:

Kurst said...

Lizzie I'm so glad you are okay, I hope you continue to keep feeling better, you know my house is always open if you need to just relax and watch a movie, I'll make you some more Mother Goose Popcorn. Love you!

Lizzie said...

I'll keep that in mind... love you too!
Love,
Lizzie