Friday, October 2, 2009

MAJOR UPDATES: Announcements/ Dad's Graduation

Yo.
Seeing as we have a lot to cover (having not blogged since mid- August), I'll get straight to the point.

Announcements:
First of all, you are now reading the blog of a FOURTEEN YEAR OLD!!! Woo! I got a 16 MG iTouch, which is what I am using to blog. Cool, huh?
Right now, I am being a rebel and listening to Christmas music. I know, I bug you. I'm strangely alright with that, though. I have also changed the background to my traditional Autumn background. ;)
Bryce got a blog! If you would like to see it, click on this little bit of words that has absolutely no value.
Next, Dad finally graduated!!! He's a big boy now.
Ten years ago...Now.Here is me trying on his hat (he hated it when I called it that) and wondering what it'll feel like when I'm actually graduating.
It didn't quite fit Esther...Or Jack.It almost fit Dad. It was a little too small. :)He was so happy. It was a wonderful day for all of us.This is a tradition, apparently. We have no idea where it originated from, but there was a long line, and apparently it was one of those "must-do" things. Dad can't pass that up!Here he is doing the walk.We went to Tucano's afterwords- we are so proud of Dad and everything he works towards. That was a huge accomplishment, especially with a family at home (ahem) and a full-time job. Love you, Daddy!
Hasta luego; I'm going to present each major update in a new blog post, so this is the first of many. Stay tuned!
Quote of Today: When the World says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

0 comments: