Tuesday, October 27, 2009

SNOW!!!

Aw, come on man. You really can't deny it this time.
Yo.
Today was (is- I'm not dead yet) a wonderful day. Over and over again, it just kept getting better.
For instance, when I got to school today on day one of wearing a coat (woot!), I found out that our school today would play host to a busload of Japanese exchange students that spoke no English whatsoever. They were all really cool- I had a handfull of each of them in each of my classes.
Then I got 98% (you can't really do that with caps lock on, but if I could, it would be in huge letters) on a big map test after the librarian helped me. She told me the weirdest story ever to help me, but, hey, it worked. Same thing with Logan and Cameron's weird ways of remembering the physical features of Western Europe. I mean, come on- "Py likes apples, so he will take nine from his ballpoint pen" is supposed to help me remember that the four mountain ranges are the Pyrenees, the Alps, the Apennines, and the Pindus mountain ranges.
I will admit that it helped me (don't ask me how) on the test.
For those of you just joining us here on Lizzie's blog, my name is Jill and this is where I talk my guts out. It doesn't have to make sense and nobody has to listen.
Lizzie is the amazing cousin of my aunt's brother in law. Like I said, my name is Jill.
So, anyways...
I scored 98% (in all caps) on a big test today.
Then we had chocolate rolo cookies in foods.
Then it snowed in Seminary.
This is not something to get casual over. Snow. You think I just say it like it happens everyday.
Well, it doesn't.
Snow is the beauty of life.
The reason for water.
The reason for hands.
The reason for gloves.
The reason of winter (besides oranges).
Snow, people. SNOW!!!
S
N
O
W
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I kinda like snow.
Anyways...
Snow.
:)
And now I am dancing around my house, eating cookie dough and rocking out to Basshunter.
I mean...
I'm doing homework and the cookie dough is all in the oven and not in my tummy.
:)
My mother reads this blog.
Yeah.
I gotta go. I really need to, uh, finish my essay.
Hasta luego!

Quote of Today: ~
What's your favorite letter?
Mine's the squiggly.
~

2 comments:

Stephen Bryce Johnson said...

WoW! I can't believe you actually remembered the name of my costume. Great job! (except you missed the olympic gold medalist part)
Anyway, I really want it to snow to. I just don't get why it's December and it hasn't even snowed yet. Usually it would of snowed by now in about mid-november. But no it hasn't. We may just have a christmas without snow.
My favorite letter is the little star thing....*
BETH!

Stephen Bryce Johnson said...

woo hoo! we had a christmas with snow!