Friday, October 2, 2009

MAJOR UPDATES: School

Yo.

Again.
This portion of MAJOR UPDATES is school, which has obviously happened since August.I'm in ninth grade this year (don't get on our bad side- just ask Shea what it feels like. Top of the food chain, baby!) I have amazing classes!!!
A1- AP Human Geography
A2- Foods
A3- Seminary
A4- Spanish 2
B1- Geometry
B2- PE
B3- Honor's English
B4- Biology
AP Human Geography is hard!!! This is my least favorite class (which is kind of a bummer because my A-Days are amazing). We have so much homework and projects and tests almost every day!!! :( Oh, well.
Foods is so much fun! It's so easy; all you do is make cookies, eat them, and tell the teacher they were yummy to get an A.
Seminary is definately my favorite class! Brother Brown is the best!
Spanish 2- I love Mr. Smith! He makes the class so fun!
Geometry- okay. The teacher is cool.
PE- ha, ha. Ha. Jessi and Janessa and I have this class together. Must I say more?
Honor's English- I actually really like this class. The material isn't too hard, and Kelson is pretty cool.
Biology- I had Mr. Wolley last year. I like him a lot. I have a picture because we've already been on a feild trip in this class. Ha, ha!Esther is in third grade this year. Is it just me or is that SCARY?!? Ahhh! I'm in High School next year, and that feels normal, but Esther being in third grade is very different. Scary!Jack is in first grade. Wow. I remember the first day I ever held him and now he's in first grade!Hasta luego! See you next post!

Quote of Today: The more you learn, the more you know. The more you know, the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So... why learn?

0 comments: