Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Cupcake Day

Yo.
Today is the one-year anniversary of the carcrash. May you live without pain!
Anyways...
I had a cupcake day today.
Every now and then, I got a sprinkle, but for the most part, there way too much frosting (unless they were Lizzy's Mom's cupcakes- yummmmmmm!), however, the moisture was almost perfect.
Do you ever have those?
The sprinkles of today: Jon Schmidt finally released Love Story Meets Love Story (you thought I'd forget about that, didn't you? But an elephant never forgets)!!! Yeah, they renamed it, but who cares? It's on iTunes for only 99 cents!!! Ahhhhh!!! As soon as I get money I'm buying it!!!!!!!!!
Psyched.
They also gave the cello an amazing solo. I loved it and I think it turned out really good. The first one wasn't doing the cello any justice.
Now that I think about it, the cello is in almost every song in this new album.
I'm not complaining- it turned out beautiful.
Then, we played volleyball in PE. Normally, that goes terrible, but it was actually okay today.
For lunch, I had Cup-o-Noodles. Total sprinkle moment!
And when Jessi and I were (as usual) bugging the librarian and she started talking to us and asked us if we could do some service for her. We said, "Why, we'd love to!" and she took us to Mr. Whitaker's office (Vice Principal- I know, at this point I was pretty scared) and we had to wheel these book carrier things into her office and...
Yeah.
We did service!
In Biology, Katie and I were goofing off. Fun!
Too much frosting moments: Jessi had a moment today! Oh my gosh, in her third and fourth period classes, she was teased because people found out who her crush was!!! I know that when you come to my blog, you're expecting stuff about me, but this totally applies to me because I am greatly affected by her moods.
And we had a test in math today.
That's defiantly too much frosting.
And then...
Oh yeah!
Moisture!
SNOWWWWWW!!!
As in... snowBOARDING!
I had a dream last night that I went snowboarding and saw-
For those of you (who probably don't snowboard or else you'd welcome the snow) who are screaming at the computer screen right now because you think it didn't snow the other day, I'd like you to know that, first, I can't hear you, and second, it really did snow.
I swear it did!
I don't lie!
Okay, maybe I make exceptions to that philosophy, but not on this blog!
Okay, maybe I do every now and then, but not about this!
Okay, maybe I would lie about this, but I'm not this time.
I'm not.
You still don't believe me.
Skier.
Humph.
Now you've added to my "too much frosting."
Anyways, I need to get back to... what I do.
Shoutouts: Saturday is BRYCE'S BIRTHDAY! I swear he's just thirteen. There is no way that he's just a month younger than me. HE'S NOT GOING TO BE A TEACHER UNTIL NEXT YEAR.
Wow. Caps Lock is getting tired from this post.
Tomorrow is my first stake dance. I was excited for Cole to take me, but there's a PG Varsity game that night in Salt Lake and it goes until late.
Apparently there's a Princess Dance the next morning, but there is no way Jessi and Janessa are going to drag me into that. No way!!!
Additional news: We got our school picture. Ahhh!
Hasta luego!

Quote of Today: Muffins are just ugly cupcakes.

0 comments: