Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Looking at Things From a Different Perspective

Yo.

My Mom came up to me a couple weeks ago and said, "Lizzie, has your closet always been color-coded or am I just noticing?" It made me think... what would it look like upside down?
So, today, while my parents went to Morgan's wedding, I went to work. Check it out:
Here is my closet.Here is my closet from a new view.And that got me started on something new... my piano! Look at these different perspectives (sure... it's pretty messy, but in my defense, I'm writing a new song, which normally gets me going crazy and I don't clean things when I'm crazy):So I took random pictures of my house to show the world my new perspective on life.I honestly don't know why I put the refrigerator in there. Anyways, that was fun.
I am sooo excited for Trek!!! And I just really need to get this stuff out of my room. It is a disaster.We had to buy a new compact scripture set because Esther stole my Bible and lost it. This is the same set I will be taking to Girl's Camp and EFY.I finished Forever Strong! Man, that took me forever!
I got all dressed up yesterday in my new BYU outfit. I think it will serve as my new profile picture. Like it?I am adding a slideshow of pictures from when I was a kid just for the heck of it. I am very sorry if my randomization is scaring you.
I must go now. Morgan's wedding is today, and I have to get all ready. The Quote of Today is from Matthew.
Hasta luego!

Quote of Today: Mom! I think I just saw an invisible quarter! Or maybe it was an invisible penny...

0 comments: