Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tagged Again/ Making Fun of Myself

Yo.
Lizzie here.
Well, it's not like I'm going anywhere. I have a feeling it will be me every time. If you're looking for Esther's blog, it's at http://22dancers.blogspot.com/. Oh, and, by the way, she tagged me (and Jessi, and Janessa, and Dad.) Here goes nothing...
You've already so of these answers, but here it is again:

How old are you? Well, I go around and tell everybody I'm fourteen (at the end of the Summer), but, in truth, I am thirteen. Woe is me.
What grade are you in? Ninth!!!
Do you have a crush? I crush anybody that gets in my face. Consider yourself warned. Why are these always the first questions they ask? Humph.
Have you ever kissed a person of the opposite sex? It's GENDER!!! Oh my heck!!! Gender! The world is going insane! But no. I haven't.
What was the last song you listened to? Uhhh... Oh! Disappear by Hoobasank. That's kind of my new obsession.
What's your favorite food? Yes!
What's your favorite color? Green. A healthy green. You can do so much with the color green. It can be happy or sad, Bright and dull, it can go with anything and it doesn't stain too easily, it means "go" and I'm a "go" type of person... the list is endless.
What's your favorite breakfast cereal? Raisin Bran and Golden Grams. Oh! And Cocoa Pebbles! Best part- no wheat!
Are you a Beehive, Mia Maid, Laurel, Deacon, Teacher, or Priest? No, I'm totally a Priest, Duface. Duh.
Are you more clean or messy? Spotless. We need to revise these questions. How about, "Are you spotless or not?"
Are you nicer or meaner? Bad grammar. You need to look those up in the dictionary, I'm not sure those are correct. Moving on...
What is one of your best memories? I have a couple of those, and, you know, a lot of them involve camping. In Duvall (Washington), our ward would always go to this lake with an island in the middle of it and camp there. I also really liked this last campout. I felt like I met a lot of new people that night. Plus, Girl's Camp is the bomb!
How many times have you moved in your life? Oh, don't get me started! A couple times when I was a baby, in between fifth and sixth grade, and then in sixth grade I had six different full-time teachers, and here I am. As many times as I've moved, though, this is the only place where I haven't begged my parents to home school me or let us move to Australia or something. It's the only place where it's felt like home and I am free to be myself (which means talking... sometimes even too much)
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Mom, for sure, but I want to study at Julliard. I want to write music. I think it would be the coolest thing on the planet Earth if I could write a musical. Because I like writing music, I'm into the Theatre, and I love writing stories! You know me...
If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for? Straight A's, no pain for the rest of my life, and smiles to spread from ear to ear, male and female, bond and free... yeah, you get the picture.
What's your favorite movie? Oh, there are so many! My all-time favorite movie is Stardust, but the movies What About Bob?, Bill and Ted's Awesome Adventure, and I.Q. never fail to crack me up. They are hilarious! The only chick-flick that has ever made it into my top five was Charly. It's pretty good for a sob story!
What would be the first thing you did if you won a million dollars? Well, I'm the kind of person who always says she's going to buy something, and I raise enough money, but I can never bring myself to buy it. The only things I've ever actually bought were presents, music, and movie tickets. They're kind of my weakness.

Okay, guys, you know the drill! Here are the rules:
-You have to answer all of the questions and add your own.
-You have to add your own question at the bottom of the list and answer that question, too.
-You have to tag at least four people.
-There are tag-backs.


Thanks to everybody who actually did it last time! You guys (Esther and Lizzy) are the best! This time, I tag Jessi, Dad, Taylor, Chantel, Janessa, Whitney, Ashley, Sister Howel, Sister Oyler, and Sister James.
To Dad and Jessi: Esther tagged you too, so you only have to do it once. Make me proud!
Well, wasn't that fun?

Updates you have probably noticed, but if you haven't, let me point them out for you: I added new music, as well as a picture I just found. Cute, isn't it?
And... that's about it. I love Hoobastank! Especially that song Disappear. Wow. Pure genius.
I am really trying my hardest to put more pictures on this blog.
You can now comment, whether you have a blog or not. So, comment, people! I feel unloved! Not really. Just... kind of.
I have had a blog for a year now! It's amazing how time flies when you have a blog.
The first post I ever wrote was called, "Hello!"
Man, I just realized what a kooky little girl I was- sorry- am. I mean, look at the post! It's all cheezy and... well, look at it!

"Hello, world of bloggers!
"I suppose I should post good news on my blog...
"Summer is in the air, I've just showered and I feel so clean, my sister did awesome on her dance recital yesterday, I tried out for a musical theatre class at school and I made it along with several other friends, my Mom said I can take acting and singing lessons this summer along with my piano lessons, I'm going to go to Seattle soon, and my friend and I began planning for a kid's summer camp we run. We did it last year, and made lots of money (the kids are so cute). And I've started a blog, with help from my Mom! The only thing that could be better is my Dad being here. He's in Colorado visiting his sister as she graduates law school. Oh, well. Won't he be surprised that I've got a blog? It's official now, isn't it?"

Come on. Was I ever actually... like this?
Once again with the comments thing.
Anyways, if you liked that, you'll get a kick out of this: http://99luvbugs.blogspot.com/. Wow. Just beware. When you open it up, it opens to a bunch of Miley Cyrus songs, whereas here, it's Nickelback. Was I deaf back then? I mean, seriously!
Consider yourself warned.
The cupcake is pretty cute, though.
Oh, for those of you just getting caught up with my blog, this is where I post about my life and then make fun of what I did yesterday.
Speaking of yesterday, yesterday, my Mom said, "Don't you guys just love Summer?" to which Matthew replied enthusiastically, "Wait... it's Summer?"
The kid's a little slow, don'tcha think?
Oh, well.
I love him.
The biggest, bestest news of my life:



JESSI COMES HOME TOMORROW!!!
Dad is home, the Teachers (and Priests) are home, and life is almost good enough to call night games, except Jessi is not home. Arrgg!
Anyways...
EJ Super Summer Camp (remember us?) starts up on Tuesday. Today I am making pinatas (I can't do the squiggly line on top) as an example. Wish me luck!
The Quote of Today is in honor of my first blog ever. It was the first Quote of Today. Once again with the cheezy personality!
Hasta luego!
Quote of Today:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok sorry lizzie but i have no clue what to do when i'm taged so ya i need help...pleassssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)
jessi

Lizzie said...

You answer all of the questions I did, and then add your own question at the bottom!
If you still need help, call me.
Lizzie