Monday, June 8, 2009

Picture Moderation

Yo.

Yes, Mom. My bed is made and my room is clean and I'm just going to do this really quick thing!!!
I'm gonna try to do more of these. It's like an update in one picture! This is me falling through one of Janessa's living room chairs yesterday because she "forgot" to tell me it was broken.
A "Picture Moderation" is like this:


Things to take note of:

  • I am wearing my awesome new Trek bloomers and love them!
  • My Guys and Dolls tee shirt that looks super cute!
  • My new haircut. Now you've finally seen it!
  • My braces. I don't think you can really see them, but they are green and teal.

And that is a "Picture Moderation," folks!

Quote of Today: That was random!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Lizzie! Love the haircut, it really is adorable. I was worried when you told me you were going to cut it short like a boy, but it is SO cute! Can't wait to see it in person. :) Have a great summer, Lizzie! And be sure to say hi in church.

Lizzie said...

Why can't I say "hi" now?
Hi!
Thank you! It's actually not quite a boy cut, but it's as close as I would go. :)
Have-a-good-Summer to you, too!
Love you!
Lizzie

Purple Haley Smile said...

Ahh! Lizzie!!
I havn't seen you in so long!!!
I wish I could find your email so I could invite you to my blog...I will keep trying! :D
Your hair cut is soooooo cute!!!
I also didn't know that you got braces!!! :D
Have fun...we have trek to and I am also loving my beautiful bloomers also :D

-HaLeY