Thursday, June 18, 2009

:|

Happy Dad's Day!
What did you get your Dad?

I gave my Dad a BYU baseball cap (I have a matching one) and a BYU tee shirt (I have a matching one) and tickets to a BYU football game for me and him. Fun, huh? And then Matthew gave him BYU pajamas...
Before I begin today's post, I would like to dedicate it to a very loving creature...(Dun, dun, DUUUUN...)
The Black Widow in our basement has disappeared! Ahhh!
If you or anyone you know has information on where she has gone, please contact me immediately! She is very dearly missed! Thanks; it would be very much appreciated (and I don't want to figure out where she got to the hard way).
Anyways...
Yo.
You are one of over 1900 visitors. You are very privileged to be viewing this right now.
New music, people! Check it out!
Yes or no? Should I get a new background? I kinda like the green dragonflies. I'll look into some new layouts, though...
Okay... I am sooo tired. Wanna know what I've been doing?
Well, Monday was family night. After an awesome day of playing legos with the Bradfords and Matthew, baking cookies, and making pajamas, we saw Night at the Museum 2 (which actually wasn't as bad as critics say it was! They did a pretty good job) for family night on Monday, and we were up until about ten.
Tuesday night (right after Summer Camp- click the words to go to our blog), Jessi and I went babysitting (together), made cookies, went for a walk, got in our pajamas (more on that later), to make fabric flip-flops and murals while watching Forever Strong and get the call from Logan and Tyson that they're throwing night games (that was a long sentence). Jessi and I got dressed and ran up there and had the time of our lives playing "tag" and watching the boys do backflips on Logan's tramp and doing magic tricks that were NOT FUNNY and such. It was a lot of fun!
Wednesday night was Youth Night- joint Young Men's and Young Women's. We went to Heritage Park and played sports, after which Jessi and I went home to finish our murals and fabric flip-flops and movie in our pajamas.
Thursday night, I babysat my cousin Alexis's little girl, Isabelle. She went to bed at 7:45, so I sat on the couch watching Disney Channel the whole time. In my defence, I would like to point out that their DVD player wasn't working, and nothing else was on that has been approved of by my parents.
Friday night, I babysat Esther and Matthew, until I got the call from Jessi that she wanted to call night games (for her first time ever- yea!). We didn't have a very good turnout, but it was very fun.
And then, yesterday, I was woken up at seven thirty by my Dad, who said, "Wanna go to the Strawberry Days Parade with us?" Uh, noooo!
I ended up going anyways.
Pictures taken at the parade to come in the next segment.
And then, we got to stay up until eleven watching Esther's Dance Company Showcase and then shopping for Father's Day dinner. So tired...
Picture time!
I'm actually getting pretty good at this. I've updated a lot of pictures onto this blog lately.
*Proud.*
:)
Okey-dokey...
First, I must show Summer Camp Pictures!
Every day we have to prepare a lot. I think this is me scolding Matthew for playing with the hoola hoops that I needed for an activity that day.This is Emmaline. She is always fifteen minutes early on the dot. She normally hangs with me. She's my personal assistant. Cute, isn't she?Is it bad to have favorites? This is Kyson, and he is defiantly one of mine.For one of our activities, we made Egyptian mummies out of our teamates. There were four teams, so I shall show four pictures...(Matthew was mad in that one).
And, as with any other activity, the moment's hesitation that it takes to transition from one activity to another is all it takes to trigger off ultimate chaos!!! We had a toilet paper snowball fight right there in my basement! Everybody, meet Falicia.
We also made cute paper mache pinatas...
...and played a "taste-testing" game (this week). Some of the foods we tested were Cinnamon-sugar, chocolate chips, Cheerios, oatmeal, popcorn, basil, powdered sugar, flower, vanilla, and some other fun stuff.
Moving on to the next topic: clothes! The new style around the Haws' house is making your own clothing. I figured I would give you a virtual fashion show; here is me trying to take pictures of the clothes while they are on me. It didn't go very well; sorry they're all blurry!
I made the brown ones, my Mom made the green cupcake ones for me.That was maybe a little too high. I'll try and get a lower shot...
More...
There we go!Here are my cupcake jammies!I zoomed in a little more so that you could see the cute cupcake print!
And these are those fabric flip-flops I was telling you about earlier. Didn't they turn out cute? They have a small pink and brown spot in there somewhere...
Before, I mentioned that we went to the Bradford's to play legos. Well, here we are! They were making a truck and an airplane when we got there and Matthew had a blast!They had legos scattered everywhere!!! Do you know what it's like for a clean freak to see this mess?!?Oh, well. It actually was pretty cool.So cool, in fact, that Matthew refused to leave. Here he is:
Jessi and I promised to bring by some cookies and pick him up later.
Strawberry days parade! We thought it began at nine, but it really started at ten! We waited for a whole hour in the rain! Here we are waiting (and waiting, and waiting!).Dad wasn't too excited about Esther being able to run out into the middle of the street.
We sat by the cutest little girl ever. This was the only shot I got of her. I think her mom got mad after I took the picture.
And then the parade started! I'll show two pictures (I'm running out of time):
Dad says it's time to go. I hope you enjoyed that! The Quote of Today comes from the A1 bottle.
Quote of Today: SHAKE WELL- If there's only one drop left, a more extreme form of shaking may be required. Like dancing. Or jumping jacks. You can do it. Yeah, it's that important.

1 comments:

Manila 10th Ward Girls said...

Found him!!! Ha ha... Just kidding. Love the new music, change the background. Hey, I'm adding new girls to the following list, but so far I only have you and me. I will add jessi in a sec. Anyone else???
P.S., this is Janessa!!!
Bye!!! See you tomorrow!!! Well, actually, today because we are doing the talent show. Hmm.... Le mis or wicked.....