Thursday, February 12, 2009

February

Life is good... at the moment.
Let's see...
My hours and hours and HOURS spent on grades are finally beginning to pay off. I have a 3.76 GPA, due to all "A's", with the exception of one "B-" in Health and a "B+" in Spanish. Those will come up soon though, trust me.
I have changed this blog to look like February, for the long days in February ahead of us. I'm sorry that the "LOVE" is backwards, it's just how the mirrors in the camera work, I guess. I'll try to fix that soon, but I'll probably change it anyways, now that March is coming up fast.
Isn't it ironic that this Valentine's Day is the day after Friday the 13th? Cool.
Nash... I mean, a doorbell ditcher just came by and gave me a Frog Prince. It's a frog, and when you fill the container with water, it evaporates and leaves a Prince. No kissing involved. It's so cute; I think I'll bring it to school so I can keep a close eye on him.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Hasta luego!

3 comments:

Purple Haley Smile said...

Lizzie,

I don't know if you remember me...I will try...

My name is Haley Nelson
I went to Deerfield with you in 6th grade and we were in Mrs. Neilsen's class together. I found your blog from Katie Henrie...she is in my ward.

I havn't seen you sence 6th!!!!
You can come to my blog, I just need to invite you, so just to make sure you remember who I am I will come look at these comments on your blog and if you want to be invited to my blog (no pressure, seriosly) I just need your email address.

I hope you remember who I am!!!
I miss you and hope school is going well!!!

-Haley Nelson

Lizzie said...

Haley!!!

Woah! It's been, like, seriously, what... 1... 2... 2 years!!!
I miss you!!!

I'll post my email on the page where it has info of me for a week (starting now). I'll erase it after that, so make sure you get it as soon as you see this.

How's school goin'?
For me... well... it's good... most of the time.

Many huge hugs to make up for lost time,
Lizzie

Purple Haley Smile said...
This comment has been removed by the author.