Thursday, January 29, 2009

Way Back When I was Cute

I'm going through some of my baby pictures, among them, the one that is shown in my title. It was one of my favorites, and I thought it was perfect. I was cute when I was little!
Look at my hat!
Cutesness!
The Quote of Today is from Jessi. I was telling her to not bring wrapping paper to New Beginnings on Saturday for our Faith table. For those of you not in our ward, that was probably gibberish. Hasta luego!

Quote of Today: No robbing paper? What's wrong with robbing paper? It's not like a million dollars or anything!

4 comments:

Holly said...

awwww!!! So cute! Look at those big blue eyes!

Lizzie said...

Thank you!
I actually want to change the picture each month. This is January's. Enjoy it while it lasts. February's is already picked out. It has to do with Valentine's day. Live in fear of what that is...
See you tonight!
Love,
Lizzie

Janessa said...

Awwwwwwwww..... (Beat that sis. howell!) You look the same... I bet your just as mature. And mabey a little bit "Enthusiastic"...

Chantel said...

Aw, that's so cute!
That picture totally looks like something from a magazine.
Love it! :)