Saturday, January 17, 2009

Quick Update

I have 16 minutes until 8: 15, so here's a wrap-up of the past couple weeks in order of events-

-Matthew got better and Esther got very sick.
-New Years Day began as a sledding trip and ended as a trip... to the E.R... again. Who put that tree there? I obviously couldn't see it! I was backwards!
-The next day was Esther's birthday. She was still sick.
-After that was the baptisms and a lovely luncheon. Yum.
-The new semester started and I skipped the first two days of Musical Theatre. Day one: I thought I had health! Day two: Sick.
-I got blue and green braces on! Yeah, me!
-Matthew's birthday and party at Lehi pool.
-Grandmom took me to Day Murray Music Store to pick a bunch of new music. I love it!

Monday isn't school, so I don't have much to do besides a doctor's appointment. Leave me a comment to tell me what I should do. Not nothing. Ew.

Quote of Today: Music is like candy. You throw away the rappers.

0 comments: