Friday, December 26, 2008

Poll Results and Blood

The question:
What ice cream flavor is better?
Your options:
Chocolate: 1 Vanilla: 1 Neapolitan: (funny story... did I ever tell you guys about how my Dad won my Mom over with Neapolitan ice cream? Remind me later) 1 Lemon Sorbet: 0. Come on guys! This is what I always get at Cold Stone! Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: 3 Anything Ben and Jerry's: 2 Peanut Butter: 0. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Chunky Brownie: 2 Grasshopper: 2 French Vanilla: 0. Geez. That was harsh. Mint Chocolate Chip: 4 Whatever I'm eating at the moment: 4. No surprises there. Hard to say: 4 I hate ice cream: 0. Ha! In your face!
They really shouldn't make these things anonymous. I want to know who didn't vote for Peanut Butter and who did vote for Chunky Brownie!
Next poll: What kind of pizza is better?
Your options:
Fruit, Pepperoni, Hawaiian, Cowboy, Meatlovers, Chicken Garlic, Cheese, Dessert, Rosemary, Vegetarian, Haws Family Classic (pepperoni, sausage, and olive), Whatever I'm eating at the moment, Hard to say, and I hate pizza.
Party pooper. If you mark "I hate pizza" I will find you!!! Don't think I won't!
Now for "Poll Results and Blood: Part Two."
We went to the doctor's today to check out the lump in my neck. It has been officially named as a... long word. There's a fifty percent chance that it'll have to be surgically removed and to prove that this lump thing is bad, the doctor sent me next door to Intermountain Health Care (I'm positive that those people are sick of me by now). I bet most of you know what it's like to watch a needle be stuck inside of you and have two huge tubes fill up with a dark, red liquid that the nurse calls blood, and how much it hurts afterwards. This pink band wrapped so tightly around my elbow and it hurts.
I'm uploading pictures onto my digital frame right now. I looked so cute when I was younger!
Matthew and Esther were just in a huge fight the ended in screaming and crying. Esther had gotten ahold of Matthew's Bionicle. Oh, dear.
I'm not feeling so good.
I'm going to go see how this fight results.
Hasta luego!

Quote of Today: This won't hurt a bit...

0 comments: