Monday, February 23, 2009

Mondays are Just Mondays

So.
Mondays are Just Mondays. Nothing special. Except for early out and Family Night, it's pretty much the same as a Tuesday or a Thursday (not to be confused with Wednesdays or Fridays- you can always tell the difference there).
Speaking of family night, I have dessert. We are going to have ice cream! :)
What else? Tut, tut, tut. Or is it tusk, tusk, tusk? No, it's probably more like tisk, tisk, tisk. But I wouldn't know.
Jessi and I went on a refreshing walk together today. And in health, we had relaxation day. Phoohy. I had no homework for today.
Guess what?
Oh, many things.
My summer is going to be filled! When I say filled, of course I mean jam-packed! They changed the age deadline for Trek, so I can go to that, and I have Girls Camp and EFY (the week after fourth of July) and a cousin's club campout thing-a-ma-jigger and guitar lessons and piano lessons and playing and night games and Ross is coming up (no, sorry, down) from Washington and we'll take him to Lagoon and...
I added new music to our playlist on this blog.
I was looking up Julliard scholarships and there's one for composing!!! My future awaits me!!!
Grades are coming up!
For those of you that I tagged, I forgot to explain the rules:
-You have to answer all of the questions and add your own.
-You have to add your own question at the bottom of the list and answer that question, too.
-You have to tag at least five people.
-There are tag-backs.

Isn't that fun? Good!
Today, I'm in a pretty good mood (walks with Jessi always brighten my day), so there are two Quotes of Today! One is from the Julliard website, and the other is an awesome quote about the food of the Gods!

Quote of Today 1: Composers must capture what they hear in the mind’s ear, shaping and giving life to the sounds of the music.

Quote of Today 2: I'd give up chocolate, but I'm no quitter!

0 comments: