Thursday, February 19, 2009

English Project... Finally Over!

Yeah!!!
It worked out really well. As in, I had people coming up to me all day long saying, "I absolutely loved your song!" and other people saying, "I heard that you wrote a really good song. Somebody from your class told me it was very good!"
Woo-Who!
Score!
And then Emily listened to it five times on the bus! How good did I do?
While she was listening to that, everybody found out I was thirteen, when they thought I was fourteen or something. From there, it became a battle to see who was older than Lizzie. Tyson automatically thought I was 2 years older then him, apparently I'm a year younger than Logan, and all of a sudden, I'm, what was it, a year older than Cameron, too?
No, no, no!!!
This is all wrong!
I'm a year and a week younger than Tyson, four months younger than Logan, and a month younger than Cameron! It's bugging me so bad I added it all up! Arrrg!
So.
Other than that, I'm doin' just spectacular!
I'm working on a new song, and I'm out of good books. Any suggestions?
After the incident on the bus with me being thirteen and all, I had some inspiration for the Quote of Today (it's about boys and being dumb). It's from good ol' Thomas Jefferson. Back to the project I just got over and done with.

Quote of Today: [She] who knows nothing is closer to the truth is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehood and errors.

1 comments:

Janessa said...

Ha! Nice quote. ummm... You should read... WENSDAY LETTERS! It's a really good book. It is my next book of the week.