Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Monday!

So.
Guess what?
I GOT TO EAT LUNCH WITH THE POCOCKS TODAY!!!
Alex still plays basketball and the guitar, and a new addition to the family as been made: Emma Jane. Has the world seen a cuter baby?
I guess the new way to judge a person is by their iPod. He had Coldplay songs, so I didn't judge him as bad. I should have asked him how he judged me.
Note to Alex (because I did give them a napkin with this blog address on it):
Leave us a comment. The world is dying to meet you.
We caugt up by talking about our old ward and MySpace. Ha, ha!
:)
So.
I gotta go. Hasta Luego!

Quote of Today: Do you have girl insurance? 'Cuz the boys must fall all around you and you have to pay when it's your fault.

4 comments:

Janessa said...

I AM SOO MAD AT YOU!!!!

Lizzie said...

Likewise. Why are we mad at ech other again? I lost count.
ARRGH!!!
It's so upsetting to be angry at you!!!
Let's be friends again.
Okay!
Love,
Your friend,
Lizzie

Melanie Pocock said...

I have amazing songs on my ipod by the way. I am a guitar expert(almost) and I am a basketball wiz.

This is Alex, by the way.

Lizzie said...

Yea! Hear ye, hear ye everybody. Alex just left me a comment! Hooray!!!