Friday, February 20, 2009

Tagged!

Ooo...
Today was (is) a good day!
It was a Friday, I got checked out of school early to go to another surgeon appointment, I got a new hat... anything else?
Today Matthew came up to me and, trying to get my attention, he yelled, "Lizzie! Lizzie! Lizzie! ELIZABETH!!!"
And I turned to him, first of all annoyed because he had gotten mad at me for not answering him within three seconds when I was already doing something else, but also shocked. I realized that only teachers really call me Elizabeth anymore. Even then, it's just Sra. Anderson, and... nobody else. Huh.
I miss Kyra...
Oh, yeah. I've been tagged. I'd better get this over with...

How old are you? Thirteen. Not fourteen.
What grade are you in? Eighth.
Do you have a crush? Why are these always the first questions they ask? Humph.
Have you ever kissed a person of the opposite sex? It's GENDER!!! Oh my heck!!! Gender! The world is going insane!
What was the last song you listened to? Of my own good will? Because I just babysat and my Mom bought HSM3 for us to watch. It wasn't my fault. Other than that, I think I last heard Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings. I just bought it on Thursday and I love it.
What's your favorite food? Did somebody say food? Where? GIMME!!!
What's your favorite color? Green. You can do so much with the color green. It can be happy or sad, Bright and dull, it can go with anything and it doesn't stain too easily, it means "go" and I'm a "go" type of person... the list is endless.
What's your favorite breakfast cereal? Raisin Bran and Golden Grams. I know, I'm boring.
Are you a Beehive, Mia Maid, Laurel, Decon, Teacher, or Priest? No, I'm totally a Priest, Duface. Duh.
Are you more clean or messy? Spotless. We need to revise these questions. How about, "Are you spotless or not?"
Are you nicer or meaner? Bad grammar. You need to look those up in the dictionary, I'm not sure those are correct. Moving on...
What is one of your best memories? I have a couple of those, and, you know, a lot of them involve camping. In Duvall (Washington), our ward would always go to this lake with an island in the middle of it and camp there. I also really liked this last campout. I felt like I met a lot of new people that night.
How many times have you moved in your life? Oh, don't get me started! A couple times when I was a baby, in between fifth and sixth grade, and then in sixth grade I had six different full-time teachers, and here I am. As many times as I've moved, though, this is the only place where I haven't begged my parents to homeschool me or let us move to Australia or something. It's the only place where it's felt like home and I am free to be myself (which means talking... sometimes even too much)
What do you want to be when you grow up? A mom, for sure, but I want to study at Julliard. I'm not sure what I want to study there, music, or literature, or something like that. You know me...
If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for? Straight A's, no pain for the rest of my life, and smiles to spread from ear to ear, male and female, bond and free... yeah, you get the picture.

Wasn't that fun? I tag all of my followers! Tag!

Quote of Today: There's dead, a little bit dead, and mostly dead. Your friend here is only mostly dead, he's not dead yet.

1 comments:

Janessa said...

I will get to it soon... I am babbisitting the zengers right now.