Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So.
Great news: when I said that I had a 3.95... whatever number that was, grades had not yet been finalized. Mrs. McMurray put in the scores for a huge assignment yesterday evening that landed me with a 4.00!!!
I'm so excited I'm going to SCREAM!!!
Except not really.
Other news: Taylor saw my blog (which is exciting because none of the other boys in our ward would ever make that attempt, no matter how many times I try), I'm going to see Alex for dessert and games right after the Hootenannie on Friday (guitar recital), and tomorrow's youth night is Trek kickoff! I get to go this year!
Woo-hoo!
It's amazing how after all of that amazingly happy stuff, I can still be so sad.
Why am I sad?
I left my iPod at Cole's house yesterday. Boo-hoo. I always carry my iPod around, whether I'm going to listen to it or not! It's weird without a bulge in my pocket all day. It makes my sooo lonesome. Wah!
Oh, one other thing: I get to have my braces tightened on Thursday. Reasons why this is bad: it hurts, it kills, and I have to miss two and a half classes to get them that way. Reasons why this is good: I get to change the colors (I think I will do black and yellow, like a bee), it is helping to straighten my teeth, and I get to miss two and half classes to get them that way.
I'm trying to be optimistic here.
Hasta luego!

Quote of Today: Don't stand between me and my iPod!

0 comments: