Monday, March 30, 2009

My Most Embarrassing Moment

Ever since Preschool, it's been wetting my pants at the pumpkin patch... until now. I think the fall I took this morning would defiantly beat that.
Yes, the fall.
:'(
I couldn't sleep last night, so I was up pretty late. Up late means... up late! I woke up ten minutes before the bus came! Ahhh! YIKES!!!
So.
I'm running down the street to catch the bus. You know our bus, where it goes around the island in Renaissance once, so it comes back to the first stop again. I've always just caught the bus the first time around, but today I didn't. And it was icy, otherwise I would have ran. So, I get down to the bustop and I don't see the bus. I'm walking back up (sad and lonely), where Brother Christensen offers me a ride to school. All of a sudden, I hear the bus behind me. Run! Icy! Slip!
I'm right in front of the bus... running... ahhh!
I fell and did three summersaults down into the big dip at the stop and when I tried to climb out, I slipped back again.
Eventually, I got out and got to the bus (as in, everybody, as in first and second bustops, as in all of my friends had seen). Everybody was laughing. Logan made it a little bit better by saying that he fell a couple of embarrassing times, but not by much. Thank you for trying. :\
My socks just got done drying.
Waaaaah!
I got the Quote of Today from Cole.

Quote of Today: If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and sit back and watch the world try to figure out how you did it.

3 comments:

Whitney Winkel said...

Oh My GOODNESS! Crazy! That sounds really embarrassing. I wish I could have been there to see you fall. haha... sorry.

Lizzie said...

Hey, Whitney!
I wish you had been there, too. But at the same time, I'm glad you weren't. Normally I'd say "the more the merrier," but in this case, it was too embarrasing to hold true.
I'm glad you saw my blog! Yours is really cute!
See you in Musical theatre!
Love,
Lizzie

Sashley said...

Oh know! That must have hurt! But it must have also been fun going down the hill in a way.
Hope you don't do it again!

Ashley