Thursday, March 19, 2009

Not Quite Yet a Friday

The pizza will be here any minute.

In the meantime, I sit here and research a science "endangered species" project. My topic? Ocelots. Gorgeous ocelots. Beautiful, graceful creatures.


What I learned about them: they may be beautiful, but their teeth aren't made for chewing. No, their black teeth are made for tearing. They tear up their food and swallow it in one bite. They are also very clean. They don't leave a single speck of meat left on the bones. Unlike other felines, they like water and actually swim very well. Oh, geez. I think that everything I have written about on my blog lately has to do with school. Schooling, homework, studying... It's taking over my life! Oh, no!

Let's start on a clean slate. Today was my first shorts day! Deep dark secret time (no repeats): I am a size 28 in mens. I like mens shorts better than girls shorts. They're comfier. Deep dark secret number two time: I am actually a 26, but I like the longer shorts. Hee, hee! Guess what else? We finally got to eat outside today! Hooray! It is getting warm! Woohoo! And the term ends tomorrow and I have a... hold on... let me look it up... 3.9250! All A+s and one B+! Yessssss! What else? Uhhh... Oh yeah! Morgan (as in cousin Morgan, as in brother of Daniel and Caleb, as in son of Aunt Janet, as in awesome Morgan) is getting... MARRIED!!! I'm so excited! Whoops. I forgot to ask who he's getting married to. Maybe I should do that... Woah! Wouldga look at the time? Gotta run! Hasta luego!

Quote of Today: I'm just a girl standing in front of a guy telling her that he loves her.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Oooooh, Ocelots have gorgeous black eyes! I don't think I'd want to pet that kitty, though. :) love your blog background, Lizzie. You found, yet again, a great background. You have awesome taste. Don't worry i won't steal it. Love ya, Sister Howell

Lizzie said...

Thank you, Sister Howell!
Oooo, I feel naughty. I'm writing this comment in SCHOOL!!! Ha, ha! Where was I? Oh yes...
I like my background, too. And I think I have awesome taste, too. I love ocelots! I think they are my favoritest endangered animal. They are my new desktop on my laptop. Not that exact picture. I found an even better one. Watch your back! They sometimes live in Utah and they aren't scared of people. They could kill you in your sleep! Ahhh!