Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Saint Patty's Day

I apologize for my last post being not exactly what you are looking for on my blog. It's wasn't very bubbly of me, but hopefully it gets me a lovely "A."

Happy Saint Patty's day! May you live without fear of being pinched!
So.
My Saint Patty's day was saved by Mom. I have no green except for the stuff I wore on Friday. I didn't want to wear that green shirt again, so I borrowed Mom's extra extra large green tee. Thanks Mom, only Janessa and Logan pinched me today! I have bruises to prove it!
I can't imagine what I would have done without it.
No, seriously.
I'm making a CD for keyboarding right now. Coldplay, Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, Jem... I'm not missing anybody too important, am I? Anything on our little playlist at the bottom will be on there, for sure!
New background! I hope Sister Howell and Sister Oyler aren't too mad at me for changing it! The old one... just wasn't summer enough for the season! Will you please forgive me?
I can't live with the fact that you won't forgive me, so please do.
Today was a very good day!

A1- Science with Mr. Woolley: We went outside today, and the weather was perfect! I learned that I did good on a test (he calls them FFLAs, for "fun filled learning adventures," but I prefer the term, "test"), and the term ends Friday! I should get a very happy report card back.
A2- US History with Mrs. McFarlane: I actually like this class. I know several people that would say that they hate it, but I like it. Don't spoil my mood.
A3- Spanish with Senora Anderson: We watched two movies in this class today. It wasn't the most exciting day of Spanish, but at least we didn't have a million hard assignments to do, right?
A4- Musical Theatre with (deep breath) Mrs. McMurray, Mr. Stokoe, Mrs. Chenowyth, and Mrs. Garlick: These teachers must not communicate very well. Today they were getting all upset with each other because an email had been interpreted wrong or something. I sat in the back writing a song the whole time.

How was that?
And then, before the bus ride home, the bus driver let me sit in her seat until it was time to go. It was fun! They make those seats extremely comfortable...
Woah, would you look at the time? Dinner calls!
The Quote of Today is from my buddy Calvin and his buddy Hobbes.
Hasta luego!

Quote of Today: People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

0 comments: