Sunday, March 8, 2009

Family Pictures

Do you love the introduction?

Hello my loyal fans! I see we have numbered over 1060 visits to my blog, which means that somebody about six people have seen this blog about ten times (or the other way around)! I've taken care of the other thousand visits...
Mom's at a meeting and Matthew is playing legos. I'm not sure I know what Esther's playing with.
Is that...?
Ew!
Put it down!
Now the moment we've all been waiting for. Family pictures! Yeah! I have placed a caption on each picture, so you can have an idea of what is going on in each one.

Awkwardness... may I take a moment to share with you that this is not Esther's real smile? That's right. This is what we call "not warmed up yet."


Still not warmed up yet...Cute as a button doing the splits...
I know this picture should probably be in the "Group Pictures" section, but this is mostly Esther and her personality.You can fly! You can fly! You can not quite fly, but you're pretty dang close! Twisting... spinning...
This one always makes me dizzy. Consider yourself warned.Matthew's Pictures
These are a couple cute pictures of Matthew being himself. Simple as that.
Hiding behind a balloon? Seriously, who does this anymore?
More Matthew. I don't think he knew what to do in this one, so he just stuck his arms right out there. It turned out pretty good. Great job, Matthew!We took a couple of pictures of everybody. This is one of Matthew's pictures, which I have re-named as his "High School Musical Shot." Get it? He's jumping!Matthew is quite the breakdancer in our house. Here's a picture of him in action.
My Pictures
Me. Just me. The braces, the hand waving, the laugh, the... curled hair (so hard and buggish. Why do I do this stuff again?). Oh, well. At least the pictures turned out cute. :)
Smirk. I am cool. Thinking. I don't know what I'm thinking about, I just am, okay?Here I am, maybe a little more into character, because I am always happy and laughing and when I laugh, I put my hands on my knees. I don't remember what was so funny right here that I was laughing at. Was it the fact that I was getting my picture taken, or did somebody say something funny? Anyways, my Dad insisted that I not delete this picture, so it must be pretty neat.More of that "character" stuff!Our Parents' Picture
This picture is my Mom and my Dad. On my Mom: She says that she doesn't like it when they take her picture as much as when they take our picture, but I think I like this picture, too. It's really cute! Most teenagers can't say that about their Mom, but look at how lucky I am to get to say it. Then there's Dad, handsome as ever. What a couple!
Group Pictures
The cutest family on Earth. Sorry guys, but it's true.
Gimme some love...Outa my way! This is my spotlight time! I said MOVE IT!!! This is kind of an example of what goes on at our house. Esther is all, "People! See me! Me! Me!" And Matthew is, yes, a little more hyper, but not as upset over the spotlight. But don't take it from me. You know what they say, "A picture is worth a thousand words."This is a picture of just the girls. No Matthews, no Dads, just girls.I am desperately in love with this picture! It is my laptop desktop and it's really full of great personality from both Esther and I.
Another cute picture of Esther and I, coming right up!In these next couple of pictures, they asked us to hold hands and jump. It didn't work out as well as they thought. In this one, I think my cute scarf was the problem.In this one, I was the only one jumping, and so I had to lift the kids up, which is hard in the air, especially when Matthew was pulling down on me like that.Yea! It finally worked!This time we're on the ground. Make sure you get in a glimpse of Matthew, who is below Esther and I. And look at our happy smiles!I know. I'm amazing. The kids really "look up" to me. This picture just goes to show how big of a gap there is between the kids and me. I'm even slumping! Esther and Matthew are standing straight up! For those of you who just joined us here on Lizzie's blog, Esther is eight (that's six years younger than me) and Matthew is six (eight years younger than me). There are no other children in my family, though I have always wanted an older brother. It could still happen!

Geez, this grumpy thing that inserts pictures won't let me insert anymore. Something about, "exceeding my limit?" What's that all about? Anyways, I gotta go! Hasta luego!

Quote of Today: Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind.

6 comments:

Holly said...

Beautiful pictures, Lizzie! I love the one with you and Esther, too. The answer to your comment on my post... I actually was thinking of you, but I realized after you commented that I worded it wrong. I meant anyone can read it that is 13 years old and older. I'll fix it. Thanks for letting me know. You would love the book, make sure you get your mom's approval, though. Love ya, Sister Howell

Anonymous said...

Lizzie,
I love your smirk in the picture, and when your scarf was in the way. You are so cute! Your personality in the pictures is amazing. You were truly born for the camera. I, on the other hand, was meant for the other side, taking the pictre. Ha ha!
Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Love, Lizzy

Janessa said...

Yeah. Same with lizzie and sis. Howell. HA! I made a comment. You Smirked a lot in these pictures. :* Well.... SEE yA~!

jessica said...

Excellent! The family pictures look fantastic! Tell your Mom that I love them, and that her hair looks amazing. :)
-cousin Jess

Lizzie said...

To Sister Howell: Yeah, I'm sure that's what happened. Thank you, though.

To Lizzy: I'm glad you like the smirk. I was actually thinking of you and the smirks we used to give each other in this one. See you!

To Janessa: you gave the same comment, so I shall give you the same answer. See above posts.

Jess: You saw it! Hooray! My Mom is good about checking my blog, so she already saw.

Thanks, guys! Love you!
Lizzie

Leslie said...

Adorable pictures!!!!!! everyone looks great!!! you are such a cutie!!!!