Monday, May 10, 2010

Sick

Yo.
Honestly, I can never understand why people would try and fake being sick.
Why do they do it?
To get out of schoolwork? It takes forever to make up all of the schoolwork from just one day.
To get out of having to sit through classes? Let's see... stay in bed pretending to sleep all day... or go to school where one or two friends are.
But I don't know why I'm complaining about fakers.
Because it's ten times worse to actually be sick.
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!!!
I hate being siiiiiiiiiiiiick!
You know that on Bryan Regan?
The one that everybody talks about?
He's a comedian, apparently...
Well, I finally listened to all of those people who told me to watch him (actually, more like kicked off the phone and told not to call back until I had watched him).
I did it.
I watched it.
And in the ER one, he describes me perfectly.
"Everything on the inside of me wants to be on the outside of me!"
Or something like that.
Ugh.
I hate being sick!!!

Anyways...
School's out in three weeks or so. Esther has a countdown going.
AP test on Friday.
Yeah, I've already accepted the fact that I failed.
I'm strangely alright with it.
It's kinda weird not crying over it and everything.
Nope.
Not for me.
I fail.
Not like it's a surprise or anything.
Life will go on.
I hope...

Okay, so I was watching Night at the Museum 2: Battle at the Smithsonian on Saturday with the fam and I noticed something terrible!!!
Have you ever seen that show?
You know the music?
Well, look it up!
It's all a fake!
We were totally going through the whole movie going, "That's from Pirates!" and "National Treasure!"
I dare you to look it up because it's all copied from other movies.
It's awful!
Although I will admit that it didn't stop me from buying one or two... bought one of them Saturday night and I've listened to it 1,508 times since!
Hahahahahahahahahahaha...
My top listened to songs...
-Lollipop by Sophie Green (2,394 times)
-If I Can't Have You by Kelly Clarkson (1,899 times)
-Getting Past Security from Night at the Museum 2 (a.k.a. National Treasure...1508 times...)
-Life After You by Daughty (1,357 times)
-Astrid Goes for a Spin from HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON!!! (LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!-1,254 times)
-Never Gonna Be Alone by Nickelback (1,194 times)
-Forbidden Friendship from HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON!!! (LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!- 1,182 times)
-Just to Be by Nicole Sheahan (1,178 times)
-Test Drive from HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON!!! (LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!- 1,117 times)
-Smile by Uncle Kracker (1,108 times)
-If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickelback (1,052 times)
-As Long As You Know Me by Nicole Sheahan (1,042 times)
-Hello Seattle by Owl City (1,040 times)
-Ben from National Treasure (the real one!- 1,011 times)
-Septimus from Stardust (787 times)
-Kaboom by Ursula 1000 (hahahahahahahahahahaha... 771 times)
-Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Buble (how do you do the thing? 644 times)

Am I boring you to tears yet?
Good.
Now maybe you feel like me.
:P
Okay. I must be going now. Something about sleep... makes... *yawn*... sick people... better...
...
...
...zzz...
...zzzzzz...
...zzzzzzzzz...
...zzzzzz...
...zzz...
...
...
OH YEAH!!!
The Quote of Today is from Lizzy because she said it forever ago at lunch and it was absolutely amazing.
Love you, Lizzy!
Hahahahahaha...
Hasta luego!

Quote of Today: She doesn't have to die. She could just SUFFER!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAHHHH!
I'm quoted!
My life long dream has finally come true! :)

Lizzie said...

Haha so glad I can help with that life-long dream of yours... haha love you, Lizzy!!! And I MISS you!!! This is positively DREADFUL!!!

Adam said...

Nice Blog!!!! I just remembered about my blog today so i dont even know if you still go on this anymore,but anyways i was wondering about my blog.I dont know how to switch the background and how to change the music player. If you get this please comment back on my blog.Thxxxx.

Your Cousin,
Adam

Adam said...

Hi Lizzie it`s your cousin Audrey I just made my blog it`s called princessblueaudrey.blogspot.com. I love your blog

- Audrey

Adam said...

Oh yeah and how do you put music at the bottom and put a backgroung behind my blog.

- Audrey