Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Egg

Why, hello!
Fancy meeting you here!
Come here often?
Hahahaha I know you do. This is your favorite place to be!
I mean, when people turn on their computers every day, they say, "I wonder if Lizzie has posted today. Do you think she has? Oh, boy! This is my lucky day! Now I will sit at this hard little chair..." (now you are very self-conscious of how hard the chair is. Ha! I seeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuu!) "...and read her post until I fall asleep!"
Well, you will no longer sleep.
For my next act, I will wake you up.
You will sit on the edge of your seat in anticipation for the end.
Presenting... my egg drop!
From the roof!
Where I dropped it from!
Watch and enjoy!


Stay tuned for Esther's egg!


Quote of Today: A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.

0 comments: