Friday, May 21, 2010

National Wear-No-Shoes Day

Hello to all of those lovely people in my life!!!
Today is national wear no shoes day.
Why?
Because I say so.
So, take your shoes off.
Do it.
Right.
Now.
Yeah... it started in Mythology when we had to take off our shoes for Yoga, but I just never put them back on.
It's really fun.
Although you do have to walk around with your shoes all day long.
Hahaha... it's awesome.
Guess what?!?
It's Pacman's 30th birthday!!!
Go to Google. Right now. It has to be today.
You can play Pacman.
It's basically amazing.
We're in Computer Tech right now, surfing Grooveshark and blogging.
A.K.A. Hans Zimmer and John Powell. MY HEROS!!!
Right now I'm listening to everything Hans Zimmer put into Madagascar 2 and Pirates and The Italian Job... remember that one?
And looking up 101 things to do when you're bored in class.
Yeah, we're doing a lot of them right now.
Way fun.
My favorite one is to pretend that my scar is hurting.
"Ouch! Oooooooouch! Not Voldemort!!!" (spoken in a British accent)
I must go now.
I have to study for an Espanol test next period.
Emm3a says hi.
Farewell!
Love to you all!
The Quote of Today isn't funny.
Hasta luego!

Quote of Today: The only thing children wear out faster than shoes is parents.

1 comments:

Brynn said...

You're such a darling. You'll love the day-without-shoes thing here (you're planning on going to BYU right? RIGHT???)

And next time you're bored in class, try texting "funmenu" to chacha (242-242). It got me through Physics 101!!!