Wednesday, May 19, 2010

INSANITY

I'll tell you one thing that's insane.

This is my 100th post on this blog!
Congratulations! You are reading something over spectacularly spledidlyumpciously amazing!
You just don't know it yet.
Hahaha... I am watching Enchanted right now.
"I want to go on a date."
"A date! ... what's a date?"
Hahahahaha... and now they're singing.
"I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss!"
Ahhhhh!!! Love this movie!
Okay. Sorry. Got a little off-topic there.
Guess what?
Today we cleaned out and turned in our lockers! We took all of our stuff home!
The only problem is... where do I put all of it?
All of you fellow AP Huggers: bonfire, my backyard, 7 o' clock, on Tuesday. Refreshments will be served.
Hahaha... we had way too much fun in that class.
We call it AP Hug class, but it's really AP Human Geography.
I wish it was AP Hug class. I wouldv'e gotten 1000000000000000000000% in that class every term and a perfect score on the final!
Psh. I wish. Psh.
Yeah, right.
New music! Check it out!
My current favorite song in the entire world is Only Hope from A Walk to Remember. I've kinda sorta been in the rainy mood and this song fits in perfectly.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of Mandy Moore either. But I am absolutely in love with this song!
Okay, check it out.
I did this in Seminary today before we got all serious and bore our testimonies of our experience in Seminary this year (which was way neat, by the way. Even a few guys shed some tears).
You read it left to right, and down. Just like you would read any normal blog post of mine.
Reading it out loud is even better (to somebody is the best- especially if they don't know what you're reading!).
You can read it sentence by sentence, like you really want to, later.
Just not yet.
Ready?
Once Last This Today The Shawtie's
upon night weirdo I room like
a I sits am I a
time went next in am melody
there to to an in an
was two me awesomely, right my
a baseball in amazingly, now head
very games. Seminary, super- smells that
beautiful They AP duper super I
girl were Hug, spectacularly funny. can't
named very and splendid It get
Kourtnee fun Espanol. mood! smells out
who although He When like got
was I can I a me
in was be woke mix singing
Seminary lost very, up of nah
and the very, today markers nah
Geometry whole very the stormy nah
with time. annoying sun weather, nah
me. My sometimes was and every
She friends but shining a day
had were other through burned it's
a the times my Thanksgiving like
lovely best when window dinner. my
San players, he and Thanksgiving iPod
Fransisco even really I is is
shirt though tries just the stuck
with they he knew bestest on
a lost. can today holiday replay
bridge It be would in replay
on was very be the replay
it. awesome. fun. good. world. replay
Yay!
Wasn't that fun?
You now have my permission to go back and read the individual sentences like you are dying to.
Unless, of course, you already did.
In which case, you are a terrible person who deserves to be dismembered, struck by lightning, shriveled up and burned, after which buried in an unmarked grave underneath a million miles of ocean with nothing but the flesh-eating sharks to keep you company.
I told you not to do that.
You should totally try one of those. It's way fun.
Anyways, on to the actual post.
Remember the title?
INSANITY?
Quick intro...
Brandi.
She's way cool.
Like, unbelievably cool.
So, we were comparing planners (both were pretty amazing) and I saw on her planner that every single day starts with "INSANITY."
Apparently, this is a workout program or something.
However, my mind interpretted this a little bit differently.
Because, those of you who know me well, know that in my mind, everything sounds like a challenge.
Things such as "Lizzie, would you ever jump off this roof?"
Or, "Lizzie, don't go off that cliff!"
Or, "this year, Lizzie, no painful April Fools jokes. Or jokes that call police officers down here."
Or, "DON'T JUMP OFF THIS SKI LIFT!"
Hahahahaha... good times...
One of these days I am going to be seriously hurt.
So, anyways, I challenge you to a little something this Summer that I like to call INSANITY.
Every single day, you must find something absolutely, positively INSANE to do.
Like, mylifeisaverage.com worthy. That insane.
Have you ever been there, by the way?
I've written one or two submissions.
So be INSANE with me.
I triple dog dare ya.
Something like conducting an egg drop.
Something like this (well, what happened before this)...
Dancing in the rain and searching for rainbows!
By the way, this is on my new bed!!!
I love this bed!
Look, it has those bump things that you can push in! That's seriously what I do all night long until I fall asleep...
Gosh, I have amazing friends. That was the famous Jess, y'all!
LOVE HER!!!
Okay? Are you with me? INSANITY?
Cross your heart.
CROSS IT!!!
There. You see? You crossed it.
Now there's no backing out.
I'll be posting about my INSANITY as often as I can. Now it's up to you to a) do it, and b) tell me about it. Most amazing INSANITY idea gets... a prize. Yeah. An amazing one. An INSANELY AMAZING one.
Prizes will vary; depends on the person.
For instance, Katie would probably want something different than Mom would want (yeah, Mom. This applies to you, too. Although I will admit that it would be INSANE if you just did one insane thing. LOVE YOU!!!)
Come on. I know there's a lot of you that read this junk.
This message is for you.
Even if it's something your entire YW is doing.
Even if it's natural for other people, but INSANE for you.
Even if it's just saying something funny that is just absolutely INSANE.
Okay?
Even just one flippin' day!!!
Report back to me when accomplished.
Note: If you want the prize, you must tell me that you have accepted my challenge. Pictures of the insane event counts for bonus points.
Glad we all see eye to eye on this now.
Happy last week of school, everybody!
I'll keep you posted!
Farewell!
I LOVE YOU ALL!
No, seriously. If you take the time to read this, I must really, really love you.
With.
All.
Of.
My.
HEART!!!
LOVE YOU!!!
Hasta luego; speaking of which, I gotta go study for a test in Espanol.
Hasta luego!
The Quote of Today is something that Albert Einstein said! Besides "Wahoo!"
Quote of Today: Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

0 comments: