Saturday, May 15, 2010

Friday. Is. OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Ohmygosh yesterday mustv'e been the most stressful day of my life.
Like, no joke.
Do you ever have those days?
Okay, for one thing, there was the AP test.
Remember my post about that one?
Yeah... um... yeah.
Enough said.
Well, while that was going on, there was a ten page, 1000 point packet due in Geometry (there's no exaggeration here- it's on Carillo's board in big letters- "Packet due on Friday- 1000 POINTS!!!"
It really is.
Yeah, it's basically insane.
Then there was the 14 consecutive lines from Romeo and Juliet that we had to memorize and recite in front of the class.
That was also basically insane.
And CRTs in Bio, and, and, and, and...
It was an extremely stressful day.
And then, to top it off, I finally heard back from Maeser.
They accepted me.
And guess when they needed to know my answer by?
Yup.
Friday.
Ugh.
By the way, Maeser is a school. Maeser Prep Academy.
Sorry, you're probably pretty lost right about now...
Anyways!
Well, let's see...
Since I didn't have the packet done, I talked to Carillo and he gave me a grace period for being absent.
Since I didn't have the lines memorized for English, I asked Mom to check me out of third period as a... AP-overness-celebration.
Since I wasn't ready for the AP test, I took it anyways.
So all turned out okay, I guess. It was just the pre-test anxiety that was the worst.
The test actually turned out to be a whole heck of a lot easier than I thought it would be.
Still hard.
Still failed.
But easier than the practice tests, that's for sure.
Okay, so when we got there (7:30 AM for breakfast), everybody was wearing jammies. JAMMIES!!! How on EARTH could I miss this memo?!?
However, I was wearing my happy pants, so it worked out okay.
We had grapes, muffins, OJ (haha! Get it? OJ?) and chocolate milk.
I had the grapes. Didn't want to trip over wheat in the middle of a college exam, did I?
And then.
They.
Opened.
The.
Doors.
Dun, dun, DUUUUUUUUUN!!!
OHMYGOSH!!! I totally forgot about that! Remind me that I need to tell you guys about the most amazing PowerPoint in the entire flipping WORLD later on, okay?
Okay.
Anyways...
They.
Opened.
The.
Doors.
Dun, dun, DUUUUUUUUUN!!!
They had us leave our jackets outside. Apparently that's a rule.
Then we got inside and they proceeded to scare the brains out of us.
For instance: "DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DISCUSS ANY OF THE MATERIAL ON THIS TEST OR YOUR SCORE WILL BE DESTROYED!!!"
Or: "DO NOT TALK. YOUR TEST WILL BE RIPPED UP."
Or: "IF YOU LOOK ANYWHERE BESIDES YOUR TEST, YOU WILL LOSE THE RIGHT TO ANY AP CREDIT."
They were scary.
Then we tested.
For three hours.
Yeah...
But I was by Addy, so it was okay. :)
Well, when that was all over, first lunch was all over, so we all got a half hour of lunch. I texted Mom and as I was waiting for her, I hung out with Logan and Cameron. Cameron was waiting for his mom, and Logan was being a sluffer.
Okay, I take it back.
He was begging his mom to check him out too, but got no results. :P
Mom took me to Zupa's.
Best.
Restaurant.
EVER.
Like, no joke. Get the chicken enchilada soup and (call me crazy- go on, say it. It's not like I haven't heard it before) the Hawaiin grill sandwich. No idea what it's really called. It's likesmoked chicken with grilled pineapple on toasted white sourdough bread... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
Can someone say heaven?!?
And then the million dollar bar and the... ummm... shoot. I can't believe I just spaced out on this one.
This will probably be one of those things that I remember at 2 in the morning and then go "Oh yeah! Now why did I have to remember that again?"
I hate those things.
Like in football.
Like the running receiver or something like that.
Did I get it right, Katie?
Now this is going to be that 2 in the morning moment.
Ugh.
Well, yeah.
Next time you go to Zupa's, get that.
And take me with you.
I'll love you forever and ever and ever!!! Just take me to Zupa's when you go!!!
Well, so, I sluffed 3rd period to go to Zupa's (go there!) with my Mommy.
Then I went to Bio to take that test.
Mr. Woolley is seriously the best teacher on the planet Earth.
You know that PowerPoint I needed to tell you about (thanks for reminding me...)? Well, there's another best PowerPoint in the entire flipping WORLD and Katie made it. Yeah, it's about Mr. Woolley's class. Yeah, it's basically awesome.
Speaking of PowerPoints, did I tell you that I'm in Computer Tech right now?
'Cuz I am.
With Katie.
:)
We're looking up pictures of cupcakes right now.
:)
You should try it sometime.
Some of them are way cool.
So far, my favorite is the Mario ones.
Scratch that; the Elmo ones.
Nope- now it's the... wait a minute...
OH MY GOSH IT CAN'T BE!!!
iPOD APP CUPCAKES!!!
No.
Way.
So.
Cool.
Yummmmmmmm!!!
Let's see... that's basically it.
Then Jessi came over and we danced in the POURING rain!!! We searched for the end of the rainbow, but we got as far as Amber's house before we realized that maybe we should have packed a few week's worth of food if we really wanted to find that gold.
Pictures soon to come.
As soon as I get out of school and get the pictures from my laptop.
They're basically amazing.
Then we went chocolate shopping... with Riesons (LOVE THOSE THINGS!!!), Licorice, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and Symphony bars.
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuum!!!
We also picked up a few pizzas.
We wanted to stop by the school with eggs so we could egg the people that actually went to the ninth grade dance, but my Dad said no. "But please?" we said. "You won't even have to stop the car!"
But he didn't want to put a damper on their happy, romantic spirits.
Aren't we, like, fourteen here?
What's romance again?
And didn't the rain already do that?
We settled for our chocolate and The Italian Job instead.
Have you ever seen that movie?
Like, flippin' BEST MOVIE EVER!!!
Well.
In my top 489 or so.
Best still amazing.
My dream car!!!
Are you a Left Ear person or a Handsome Rob person?
Or a CHARLIE person!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Can you tell which I am?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Just kidding.
I'm a Wrench person.
Can someone say HOT?!?

"I'm Wrench. What's your name, baby?"
"Ham and cheese."
"Oh, that's cold. Dang that's cold."

This is where I come in.

"I'm Lizzie."
"Woah. Do you, like, wanna see what I'm doing right now?"
"YES!!!"

I'd take him any day over ham and cheese.
Actually, that's not saying much. I'd take Obama over ham and cheese.
I hate ham and cheese.
Yuck.
Blech.
Ew.
Yuck.
Vomit.
Recover and vomit again.
Ew.
So... yeah!!!
Happiness!!!
Ugh Computer Tech is sooooooooooooooooo boring today.
Ugh.
Ugh.
Ugh.
And now I'm just randomly going off about nothing.
Katie's drawing a picture of flowers and grass and a sun that has swirly things around it.
Darn. She didn't like it.
She erased it and made it completely white.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
Bored.
OHMYGOSH I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO TELL YOU!!!
Katie's making a Cinderella dress now.
It's lovely.
But that's not what I was going to tell you!!!
What I was going to tell you is...
I'M NOT GOING TO AF NEXT YEAR!!!
Nope.
Not me.
I'm going to a nerd school.
A charter school, to be exact.
You know, with uniforms and everything?
Yeah, that's where I'm going.
It's called Maeser Preparatory Academy and I'm going there so I can take an AP class with all Seniors. No exaggeration. Just me (sophomore) and a bunch of Seniors.
Humph.
Maybe they're cute.
But not as cute as WRENCH!!!
Can someone say BABE?!?
*Sigh.*
Wrench.
*Sigh.*
Gotta run; I have Espanol next.
With Smith.
I love Smith.
He's awesome.
We learn, like, nothing in that class.
It's just him lecturing us on how bad the TV stars in the show we watch for class are. They really are terrible.
Then he gets all worked up over how bad the actors flirt.
Then he lectures us on flirting.
Then he dances.
Then he steals somebody's phone and texts all their friends.
Then he gets all worked up about germs... again.
Then he teaches us something for the last ten minutes of class.
Hahahahahahaha... okay.
Hasta luego!

Quote of Today: Be optimistic. All the people you hate are eventually going to DIE!
:)

0 comments: