Sunday, April 5, 2009

Party of the Year

So.
We're watching Bolt right now.
I hope everybody's spring break is going well!
Day one (Saturday): I got to hide the Easter eggs! We hid over 200 eggs, all with candy in 'em. I think we still have two or three left to find.
Day two (Sunday): Easter! We ate lots of food and I got some pink earphones from the Easter bunny.
Day three (Monday): I sat at home and wished I had a life.
Day four (Tuesday): I sat at home, did some homework, and wished I had a life.
Day five (Wednesday): We got our pictures taken for our passports (AUSTRALIA!!!) and got Cole. We then went to the Legacy Lehi Rec Center to swim. It was awesome!
Day six (Thursday): The best day ever! We went to BYU Campus- complete with cinnamon bears, the Creamery, a fur Museum, and bowling. Confession time: Every single time I've ever gone bowling, I've come in dead last. I've never gotten a strike or anything. But I came in second both rounds!!! Of course, one of those times was a tie with Cole.
It was a pretty awesome day.

Now for where the awesome Party of the Year title comes in.
When we were deciding what to do with Cole when he came, I was so excited! We were going to have a party every day and call night games every night. But it snowed. I was so sad! I was determined to come up with night games anyways, so we threw the best party ever. Sadie J., Bryce, Jessi, David, Daniel, Tyson, Taylor, Janessa, Andrew, Emily, Bailey, and Cole's friends, Alexis, Lindsay, and Kim all came. It took me forever to find Tyson and Taylor; I had to get both their parents' cell phone numbers to find them! Sorry, Jamy and Logan. You were on vacation!
We had a bunch of junk food, had a dance off, played Do you love your neighbor? and Mafia. We tried to play Scum and Spoons, but they didn't work out.
After a couple of hours, a couple people left and we played Mad Gab and looked for What about Bob? (we couldn't find it; sorry guys!) and played Ticket to Ride (Tyson and Taylor brought it) and a whole bunch of other games. We had a live band playing in the background (David and Daniel took turns playing my guitar) and Cole danced. I was on a team with Tyson and Taylor. We won, of course! It's nothing personal, it's just that we're better than you. That was from Madagascar 2 for those of you weirdos who have not seen it yet.
All in all, it was the best party ever! It was a good group and we had so much fun. Except we need to do it somewhere else next time. Popcorn was everywhere!
We'll do it again, okay?
The Quote of Today is a pickup line to get a cellphone number that Tyson taught me.
We're going skating now. Hasta luego!

Quote of Today: Do you have a cell phone? Does that cell phone have a number? What might that number be?

0 comments: