Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm Actually Not Sure What to Call this Post, Because it Covers so Many Different Wonderful New Arrangments and Events in My Life Lately!

Yo.
I left off with us going skating, right?
Well, guess how that day ended?
Come on, you should know me.
In the hospital.
Ha, ha.
We were snowball dancing at Classic Skating Center (dumbest game ever invented, by the way) and I fell on my right arm. Cole dropped me. Funny, huh? I ended up spraining my wrist, damaging all of the tissue that runs up the arm, and when my doctors (Callie and Tyson- funny how that turns out) took a very long look at the x-ray, they realized that I broke my arm and wrist a long time ago and never knew. It healed on its own, but a little wrong.
At least I added to my collection of hospital bracelets, right?
Ha, ha.
New news: Rehearsal for Guys and Dolls started. It's going great! Janessa and Whitney and I are in the acting part, and Tyson is in the cockpit (I think that's how you spell it) playing the cello. We are all very good, except I'm going to have nightmares about my outfit tonight: a hot pink fifties prom dress with puffed sleeves that would be mistaken for the world's biggest hot air balloons from three hundred miles away! Not to mention the most ridiculous hat I've ever seen before! I'm sorry I put that ugly picture in your minds. Ew. Please forgive me (keep in mind that if I really cared about your nightmares, I would have just erased that part).
The bus ride to school (always the most "amusing" part of my day) was interesting today.
If you really want to know, ask Janessa. Or Jessi. Or Tyson. Or Logan. Or anyone else in the usual torturous bus group.
I amuse myself.
I signed up for next year's classes. I'm on the Utah Scholar's program, even though I want to go to college in New York. Blogging no longer seems like a possibility in the ninth grade:

-Ninth grade honor's English
-AP human geography
-Honor's world civilizations
-Geometry
-Ninth grade girl's PE
-Biology
-Computer tech (an essential class you have to pass to graduate high school)
-Foods (the easiest class on here)
-Mythology
-Spanish 2
-Seminary


*sigh*
:/
Have you ever read the Maximum Ride books? Well, I just checked out Fang's blog. It's really neat. Now that I've got your attention, here's the site: http://www.maximumride.blogspot.com/.
I suppose I'll get some sleep now.
Leave some comments, people! I feel unloved!
The Quote of Today is from Taylor's blog. Well said, if you ask me!
Hasta luego!

Quote of Today: I love snowboarding!

0 comments: