Saturday, April 25, 2009

Naughty. Bad. Evil.

I am in school right now.

I know that must sound weird, because it's a Saturday, but get this: 
They leave the library doors open!!!
The only reason I'm here is because of a double dress rehearsal for Guys and Dolls. Janessa and Whitney and I are here... I have absolutely no idea where Tyson is. Don't ask me.
I'm bored.
And hungry.
I only got four pieces of pizza.
It's hot in here... not the library, but this outfit. Imagine me in long black pants that are all itchy and stuffy and rest on your stomach and not your hips. Now put me in a long white shirt, black flats, and a short purple band jacket with fringe, and you have me in the mission band outfit.
Geez. I keep telling you about the play. How about you all just come see for yourself?
I'm so brilliant.
Guess who's with me? Yup. It's darling Whitney. I think Janessa went home. She got bored or something.
I don't blame her.
I'm running out of steam. What should I talk about now?
I'm soo bored!
Uh...
Now Whitney is turning on Netflix on her computer. What should we watch?
We're turning on What About Bob?. Wait.
Never mind.
You have to install it. And a password to do that.
We'll just watch Psych.
Hasta luego!

Quote of Today: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

3 comments:

baybay said...

HI!!!! its your very good friend bailey! How r u?????

Kurst said...

That's so fun you're in a play. Can I come watch? Let me know when you're preforming and I'll come watch, I'd love to come see you and Janessa.

Lizzie said...

Sister Oyler,
The show goes every night at seven from tomarrow and Saturday night. Come any day; it would be fun if you could come and see it. The cost is 6 dollars for adults and five for students. Just beware; I look like a cross between a Hannah Montana Barbie doll, a show girl, and a porcelelain doll. Janessa looks great, as usual.

I love you and hope you can come!
Lizzie