Sunday, May 8, 2011

Life and Advil

Advil saved my life.
Last year when I practically lived in the AF hospital, it saved my life. And now, as I sit here wishing I wasn't sick, Advil is once again saving my life.
Don't you wish we had an Advil for life?
He broke your heart? Here; take an Advil! All the pain will go away!
You're stressed about school? You want better grades? You're tired? You need more money?
ADVIL!
Might I suggest something?
Perhaps we don't need expensive pills to make us smile. Maybe we just need to look around us.
Thank you to Maya, who let me entertain her for a few hours, several months ago. Whenever I see this picture, it makes me smile.
What makes you happy?
Friends?
Family?
Biking?
Reading?
Swimming?
Making cookies?
Eating cookies?
Singing?
Two of the things that I think make me most happy are music and memories. Thinking back on good memories that make me most smile, or even going out and creating memories with my family. Here's a clip of my three-year-old cousin, Claire, you combines these two things.



Zipidee doodah.

Quote of Today: Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine.
-Lord Byron

1 comments:

Kates Rae said...

She is without a doubt the CUTEST little girl EVER!!!!!!!! plus I love that song :) Made my day!